• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong would a thousand-meter length palm print and a roar reaching as far as a hundred miles be?

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Invincible - Chapter 123 and 297

You'll have to read the following to see it.

1st Realm -

2nd Realm - 10 Levels (Duan Wuhen at the peak) (The MC on the 8th Level)

He performs the feat

Duan Wuhen staggered a step back from being rebuffed by the black hole. His face distorted due to outrage and he let out a roar at the top of his lungs. With an angry swing of his hands, the surrounding area's rocks, reefs, seaweed, fish, and everything else exploded into pieces.

"Damn!!"

The aftermath of it

Huang Xiaolong exited the ancient battlefield after spending a few days inside. The location he appeared in was the same spot he disappeared from when traveling through the black hole in the Enlightenment Lake. However, Duan Wuhen had already left and there was only silence in the surrounding waters.

Huang Xiaolong observed the surrounding and noticed that the mountains, reefs, and aquatic plants in the area were in a scene of devastation, destroyed by someone. There was a thousand-meter length palm print left at the bottom of the lake.

Seeing this, Huang Xiaolong was frightened and could guess this giant of a palm print must have been left behind by Duan Wuhen.
Supposing the black hole did not suck him into the ancient battlefield in time and that palm fell on his body, he would have exploded into pieces.

And this is the MC and his feat.

The Broken Tiger Rift , is as deep as two thousand meters

Feeling the abundant power inside his body, Huang Xiaolong couldn't help roaring towards the sky like a dragon. His roar reverberated through the rift, piercing the sky, reaching as far as a hundred miles around the Broken Tiger Rift area.

Running his battle qi, Huang Xiaolong stomped his feet on the ground, raising a cloud of sand. With Huang Xiaolong as the center, deep fissures lined the ground surface. Stones and rocks rolled down from both sides of the rift walls and the entire rift area seemed to be shaking.

This was Huang Xiaolong's current strengthÒàíearth shattering might, enough to collapse a mountain.

Bump.

I'll bump this every time it goes to the next page...

Unless I forget about this thread's existence..

Is this hypothetical or for a character on this Wiki? The wording makes me think this is an actual character's feat.

It's an actual feat.

It's from a light novel and they're not a character on this wiki

For the sound one that has so many variables it is basically unquantifiable. The handprint one can be done, though.

Do you plan on adding the characters' profiles onto the Wiki? If not it is just recreational and thus isn't very high on the priority list. If you want to formally request it you absolutely can though.

Here is the Request thread.

Thanks.

I'm possibly planning to add them after I'm caught up and gather all of the feats, then determine their stats

Thanks for the link, I'll probably use it.

Back