• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong was saitama's Death Punch

I know the energy from the blast wave of his attack, 15200000000000 joules, what i want to know is, how much energy did the punch behind it have? i've heard things like 10-12 nukes, or 25 megatons, assuming he went at normal human punching speed, do any of you know?

You mean the punch he used against Genos? the destruction the punch made is a filler,so that not really matter

Unite My Rice said:
I don't think that was a death punch, Genos just would've been dead if that landed.
Yeah but it didn't land.

Anyways, I want to know how powerful the punch was. Can you calc it Rice?

btw not the shockwave, just the punch that caused it, this is assuming the punch was at human punching speed, 40kmh, i've already calced the force of the shockwave

You can see the shockwave that happens when the sound barrier is broken. Meaning that the Death Punch is at least faster than sound.

Back