• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong the sea creation (physically) feat?

I have heard that there is a character in Pili Puppet Theatre who could create a space for a sea by punching hard. While I don't know how large the sea is, maybe we could assume that it is similar to the size of sea in Real World. Then I'd like to know how strong the feat is.

Sea size can vary wildly depending on what sea you're looking at.

However, we can judge the size of the sea by determining the geographical location the story has similarities with. What culture is your story based on?

For example, God of War's older games are obviously Greek-based and would take place in the Mediterranean.

Sea size can vary wildly depending on what sea you're looking at.

However, we can judge the size of the sea by determining the geographical location the story has similarities with. What culture is your story based on?

For example, God of War's older games are obviously Greek-based and would take place in the Mediterranean.
Since Pili Puppet Show is a Taiwanese show set in fictional area clearly taken reference from East Asia, I think the answer is obvious. South China Sea is a low-ball and Pacific Ocean is a high-ball.

Since Pili Puppet Show is a Taiwanese show set in fictional area clearly taken reference from East Asia, I think the answer is obvious. South China Sea is a low-ball and Pacific Ocean is a high-ball.
Pacific Ocean is a massive no for very obvious reasons. I think we can use the South China Sea as the safest end, or the Taiwan Strait between Taiwan and China, which if measured right, comes out at roughly 90000 km^2 in area.

Pacific Ocean is a massive no for very obvious reasons. I think we can use the South China Sea as the safest end, or the Taiwan Strait between Taiwan and China, which if measured right, comes out at roughly 90000 km^2 in area.
Then which formula do we use to calculate this?

Then which formula do we use to calculate this?
Basically you convert the km^2 value to m^2, then multiply with the average South China Sea depth in meters to get volume, then convert the volume in m^3 to cm^3 and then multiply the cm^3 value with compressive strength (Pulv. strength) of rock, since he he'd be pressing in the ground to make it deep enough for the ocean-water to fill in.

Basically you convert the km^2 value to m^2, then multiply with the average South China Sea depth in meters to get volume, then convert the volume in m^3 to cm^3 and then multiply the cm^3 value with compressive strength (Pulv. strength) of rock, since he he'd be pressing in the ground to make it deep enough for the ocean-water to fill in.
Thank you for your help.

Back