• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is non-canon Naruto verse?

Seeing a fiction means much, its literally in the Tiering System FAQ
''They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.''

bZdsQOV.jpg

tZM986f.jpg
"Umbras is a world located in the rift between the real world and the Jump World."
  • I would also to mention that Umbras is also the hub world that the game takes place in (Umbras Base); a rift that connects the two worlds.
  • This is also the reason why stages such as Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and New York City are playable.
"The Keymen use the power of the Onyx Books to convey the events of the Jump Worlds to the real world, as stories."
  • In case this was a bit much to understand, the Keymen allow those of the real world to observe the Jump Worlds through the comics. This is not the same as the real world viewing the Jump Worlds as mere fiction, but simply an example of souped-up Telepathy or this.
"In order to secure my future as the Keyman—the leader of all worlds—it had to be done. .. The real world, and the worlds of Jump, are broken."
"Interacting with either the real world or the Jump Worlds was forbidden. All we could do was observe them from this rift."

I had to watch Jump Force cutscenes to get this information. You better read it.

• In case this was a bit much to understand, the Keymen allow those of the real world to observe the Jump Worlds through the comics. This is not the same as the real world viewing the Jump Worlds as mere fiction, but simply an example of souped-up Telepathy or this.
they literally mentions it as stories, it shows manga painels and they are on a higher realm, that literally see it as fiction
I had to watch Jump Force cutscenes to get this information. You better read it.
Yes, the jump worlds are others realities, obviously, naruto is from different verse than goku, everyone knows it, but The Real World see all of these verses as stories, as I showed in scans

it wasnt accepted cuz it was deemed as Non-Canon, but the feat still exist
It was not accepted because it was wrong, the feat is "absorbing chakra from the other dimension" which is neither a 4B feat and also has no distance and timeframe to be worked on, since the calc assumes that the stream of chakra somehow is absorbing chakra from a star which is never mentioned and probably is a planet, and assuming that the steam is traveling that distance from a star in our universe, which again is never mentioned in the novel.

In the novels, the Momoshiki dimension stuff, and his feat of making a supernova iirc. They ARE canon, they are included in the novel timelines, but whatever. Storm, I am not sure, maybe the stuff with all the stars in Kaguya's dimensions...? Jump Force, that is hard to explain.
stop wanking momoshiki. momoshiki never destroy planet using his own power

Back