• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Strong Is Kamen Rider Geats In His Civilian Key?

Hello everyone. I'm a short-time reader of this forum who had just created my account to try participating myself, especially to have fun in versus threads and all that good stuff. But since I'm new at doing this, I wanted to ask some questions regarding The Stars Of The Stars Of The Stars in his 9-B civilian key to those more familiar with him and debating and power scaling. While I know his profile wiki is up (and I've read it enough), most of the feats are for his Kamen Rider form. I may already have the answers to my questions (along with some questions overlapping with other ones in similarity) via the profile or from recently finishing the series, but I want to hear from you guys (and I'm not sure my answers are correct because I'm new to all this).

The Questions:​

• To what extent can he hold his own in a fight? While there were a good amount of off-suit fights, the show doesn't dwell on it much before they change into their Rider forms or retreat altogether. Notable fights I can remember are the ones with PunkJack, the Jyamato Riders when he's trying to get his driver back, Jyamatos during high school and Jiit.​

• Most of his feats of intelligence are from preparation iirc, so how would his supergenius intelligence fare in a no-prep time and no prior knowledge battle? The Buffa fight where Ace took the Vision Driver from him might be what I'm looking for, along with his over 2000 years of experience participating in the DGP, but I could be wrong.​

• Would some of his abilities also apply to Ace's civilian key (obviously the ones that make sense)? The ones I'm specifying are acrobatics and resistance to analytical prediction.​

• How formidable is Ace Pre-Yearning Arc in comparison to other 9-B characters (kamen rider verse or not)? Would he be good to support and debate for in Versus Threads?​

Not exactly related but still worth asking:​

• Are there any other noteworthy Riders in their civilian keys? Haruto Souma did quite well in that 9-B tourney and I'm particularly interested in Sento using his fullbottles in fights.​

Anyways, uhh nice to meet you all (even if I don't get responses).

Back