• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is Goku in his base form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuciferSPN said:
By saying how his base was stronger after expiring,actually just confirms what i'm saying and it's the fact = one base

Or if he transformed from SBG to SSJ,that would make SSB?

Or if SSJ is useless,why it was good in fight with Beerus?
1 that was bassicly an unrefined SBG

2 yes

3 that was bassicly a unrefind SSB.

The Everlasting said:
@Lucifer
SSJB is supposed to be Goku and Vegeta channeling the power of Super Saiyan while already using God ki (It's why its former name was "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan"). Hence it shouldn't be possible for the two of them to use SSJ 1-3 while possessing God ki
exactly,except god ki is not used in base.Just merged together with SSJ

@darkmon

So if he was in SBG and transformed to SSJ he would be SSB,then why that didn't happen and why Goku was able to fight even better just as normal SSJ?

LuciferSPN said:
@darkmon

So if he was in SBG and transformed to SSJ he would be SSJ,then why that didn't happen and why Goku was able to fight even better just as normal SSJ?
no it was basicaly an unrefined SSB he tuned in to

Darkmon cns said:
LuciferSPN said:
@darkmon

So if he was in SBG and transformed to SSJ he would be SSJ,then why that didn't happen and why Goku was able to fight even better just as normal SSJ?
no it was basicaly an unrefined SSB he tuned in to
Ok,how Geekdom would say : this is just your personal headcanon now.

LuciferSPN said:
no he had no traning with god ki and no way too refine it he couldnt have not used it he didnt know how too seprat it from his narmal ki.

Darkmon cns said:
LuciferSPN said:
no he had no traning with god ki and no way too refine it he couldnt have not used it he didnt know how too seprat it from his narmal ki.
exactly my point.Headcanon with unrefined ssb.

Won't go into this matter anymore

What a shitfet this thread has become.

I reckon we can get an accurate measure of Goku's base power going by RoF alone.

1) Base Frieza could stomp super saiyan gohan, and said version of gohan is likely comparable to a super saiyan Goku from buu saga (unless you assume he lost more power in a couple of years than he did in 7 after the cell saga).

2) The difference between max power Frieza and his first form is roughly 225x based off the official powerlevels in his saga.

Conclusion: Base Goku is roughly 225x times stronger than his super saiyan self from the buu saga.

Aguilar wrong Gohan stated he hasn't trained for a while and had tap to tap into ssj to be as strong as his ultimate form meaning Gohan was a ssj form down from the years he wasn't training so if we go by that then base goku is 225 times stronger then ssj 3 goku

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I leave this thread for 9 hours and it becomes this!?
Poor AF, he just wanted to known how powerful was Goku at base...

Anyway, there no reference to known how powerful is current base Goku (without counting filler); some guy(s) are doing a DBZ power chart, but could be wrong or not, is in constant change

Anyway, there no reference to known how powerful is current base Goku (without counting filler); some guy(s) are doing a DBZ power chart, but could be wrong or not, is in constant change

Yay sorry about that it would be half my fault

Antoniofer said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I leave this thread for 9 hours and it becomes this!?
But things is,there's no filler in DBS :D

I think that this thread has gone downhill. The staff members have already answered the question, so I will close it. Do not create a replacement thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back