• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is Goku in his base form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious about how strong he is in base. I've heard that he's only multi-solar system, multi-galaxy, and universal. I don't think he's Universal in base, however the other two makes me wonder.

Considering that Base Vegeta = Base Goku = Copy-Vegeta >>>> SS3 Gotenks

Pretty sure they are on Buutenks, maybe Buuhan's level in Base

AidenBrooks999 said:

No that was with sayin beyond God.

AidenBrooks999 said:

Neh, that "Arc" is pretty inconsistent, considering that means that even Piccoro is stronger than Buuhan, better ignore that for sake of consistence.

Neh, that "Arc" is pretty inconsistent, considering that means that even Piccoro is stronger than Buuhan, better ignore that for sake of consistence.

No it was because that was Saiyan beyond God not base

Saiyan beyond god doesn't even exists.

His base is at least same as base of Vegito,maybe up to SSJ Vegito

In other words multi ss +

Vegito isn't anywhere near Multi-Solar System level.

LuciferSPN said:
Saiyan beyond god doesn't even exists.

His base is at least same as base of Vegito,maybe up to SSJ Vegito

In other words multi ss +
Yes it dose this has been discussed numerous times on this Wiki

Promestein said:
Vegito isn't anywhere near Multi-Solar System level.
Maybe for you,for many others it is.

Or it makes moer sense for base Goku to be solar system,then he goes SSB and he is universal?

@darkmon cns - only reason why it was accepted that exists,as Antasivama or something like (admin) told me,it's because makes less inconsistency,otherwise that doesn't exist.Well it exists,but only in DB Heroes,not in DBS.

LuciferSPN said:
@darkmon cns - only reason why it was accepted that exists,as Antasivama or something like (admin) told me,it's because makes less inconsistency,otherwise that doesn't exist.Well it exists,but only in DB Heroes,not in DBS.
it dose as there is a clear Distinction between when they have milky auras and the narmal ones.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Ok, prove me that Goku is (in base) a trillion times stronger than Vegito.

Then, we can talk about Tier 4-A.
he would just need too be a trillion times stronger then cell.

AidenBrooks999 said:

Prove me that SSB is a trillion times stronger to be just multi ss to base,yet alone universe.You can't,because it's not.

Trillion times stronger is real life requirement,which i agree and makes sense but that doesn't work in fiction.

I mean,i doubt that even Beerus is trillions times stronger than SSJ Vegito and he is far more than solar system.

Darkmon cns said:
LuciferSPN said:
it dose as there is a clear Distinction between when they have milky auras and the narmal ones.
That doesn't make any sense as everyone can sense their KI while in base.Also if they were stronger in base SBG,why would they ever use SSJ that consumes more energy

LuciferSPN said:
AidenBrooks999 said:

Prove me that SSB is a trillion times stronger to be just multi ss to base,yet alone universe.You can't,because it's not.
Trillion times stronger is real life requirement,which i agree and makes sense but that doesn't work in fiction.

I mean,i doubt that even Beerus is trillions times stronger than SSJ Vegito and he is far more than solar system.
it has feats too back it up thats why.

LuciferSPN said:

I'm truly about to close this thread.

But, one last try: Beerus, Whis, SSG/SSB Goki/Vegeta have something that Vegito never had: God Ki.

All Gods of destruction where stated to be Universal Busters (Beerus and Goki nearly destroyed, if Beerus doesn't cancelled out Their clash)

Vegito is SS just via scaling from SPC, and even if he is thousand of times stronger (which I doubt) he would not surpass 4-B

I said that is for the better ignore the sacred water arc, aside for being filler is pretty inconsistence:

• Goten and Trunk life in menanced by laser and thugs that shouldn't be stronger than Frieza's soldiers
  • Vegeta when is supposed to have SS ST weren't able to destroy the crystal, but that pink thing destroyed it by only step on it
  • Vegeta using that baby thing...

LuciferSPN said:
That doesn't make any sense as everyone can sense their KI while in base.Also if they were stronger in base SBG,why would they ever use SSJ that consumes more energy
Because is not permanent.

Also, SSB is "SSJ+God Ki", then why regular SSJ appears?

Because they not always use God Ki in base. When they faced Frieza, they just learned to use God Ki, so they couldn't handled to evade don't used it.

Feats = / = need multilied power

I mean,SSJ3 BOG Goku = SS , SSG Goku Multi galaxy.That takes far more then trillions compared from SS to MSS.So you really think that SSG has multiplier of quantillion of eve some more crazy high number?

You need to think with fiction,db logic not RL logic

Antoniofer said:
I said that is for the better ignore the sacred water arc, aside for being filler is pretty inconsistence:
  • Goten and Trunk life in menanced by laser and thugs that shouldn't be stronger than Frieza's soldiers
  • Vegeta when is supposed to have SS ST weren't able to destroy the crystal, but that pink thing destroyed it by only step on it
1 they thretend monaku thats the only rasio

2 i dont know what you mean

3 i dont see a problum

If you randomly boost them to MSS, you're giving them a random huge boost of power that makes absolutely no sense and isn't supported by anything in canon.

It's much more reasonable to assume that a wildly powerful transformation like the God transformations increases their power by a substantial amount, especially given that DB's creators have no understanding of the actual amount of physical power needed to perform these feats.

The last one isn't a problem is just ridiculous... But anyway, running out of batteries, so no much to say for now

AidenBrooks999 said:
Because is not permanent.

Also, SSB is "SSJ+God Ki", then why regular SSJ appears?

Because they not always use God Ki in base. When they faced Frieza, they just learned to use God Ki, so they couldn't handled to evade don't used it.
because regural SSJ is exactly that,regular ss without godly KI

But thing is,they didn't use GOD ki against Frieza in their base.Check both movie & dbs again,everyone could sense their KI.If you do not believe me,ask some admin that knows about DB to confirm this.Or just rewatch scenes.

In fact,everybody makes notes when they can no longer sense KI and how SSB is special of that.

If they ever said that SBG is real thing in DBS,i would come here and admit and aplogise to everyone for being wrong,but that's not the case since SBG doesn't exists.

Antoniofer said:
1) They're kids. Lots of time they god scare from thing far weaker than them

2) "SS ST"?

3) Vegeta dancing Bingo and Cooking for Beerus...

LuciferSPN said:
Feats = / = need multilied power
I mean,SSJ3 BOG Goku = SS , SSG Goku Multi galaxy.That takes far more then trillions compared from SS to MSS.So you really think that SSG has multiplier of quantillion of eve some more crazy high number?

You need to think with fiction,db logic not RL logic
1 yes they do

2 it could have an insane multplyer

3 they arent diffrent inless conflited.

Solar System and striking strength, ignore the last one just wanted to reduce the tension here. They could be kids, but they fought 18, but I can undestand your point

Promestein said:
If you randomly boost them to MSS, you're giving them a random huge boost of power that makes absolutely no sense and isn't supported by anything in canon.
It's much more reasonable to assume that a wildly powerful transformation like the God transformations increases their power by a substantial amount, especially given that DB's creators have no understanding of the actual amount of physical power needed to perform these feats.
It's not randomly and i'm not want to boost them on MSS on this site,neither i ever will.

Exactly,i agree with second part.That is my point,creators don't know like you guys that you need be quantillins,trillions times stronger etc and that's perfectly fine since that's fiction and it's exactly my point.

For example

Char A - SS

Char B - MSS

char b is just 200% stronger

and they both constantly showed feats for both SS & MSS.

What would you do?

You would accept them as SS and MSS,since they have feats for that.

And again,while everyone knows that SSG & SSB are not quantillions times multipliers,they still go from base SS to Multi galaxy and universal and it's accepted that way which is great

@darkmon cs - you really think SSG ins quantillions multiplier or you just trolling me ? :D

because regural SSJ is exactly that,regular ss without godly KI

But thing is,they didn't use GOD ki against Frieza in their base.Check both movie & dbs again,everyone could sense their KI.If you do not believe me,ask some admin that knows about DB to confirm this.Or just rewatch scenes.

In fact,everybody makes notes when they can no longer sense KI and how SSB is special of that.

If they ever said that SBG is real thing in DBS,i would come here and admit and aplogise to everyone for being wrong,but that's not the case since SBG doesn't exists.

Saiyan Beyond God does exist canonically, it's why Goku managed to hold his ground against Beerus even after dropping out of Super Saiyan God, it's just never had a name outside of DBH.

Also, SBG doesn't give God ki, simple as that.

@darkmon cs - you really think SSG ins quantillions multiplier or you just trolling me ? :D

hunisly i dont think it is a multaplyer i think it is a boost.

The Everlasting said:
Saiyan Beyond God does exist canonically, it's why Goku managed to hold his ground against Beerus even after dropping out of Super Saiyan God, it's just never had a name outside of DBH.

Also, SBG doesn't give God ki, simple as that.
By saying how his base was stronger after expiring,actually just confirms what i'm saying and it's the fact = one base

Or if he transformed from SBG to SSJ,that would make SSB?

Or if SSJ is useless,why it was good in fight with Beerus?

Darkmon cns said:
hunisly i dont think it is a multaplyer i think it is a boost.
Boost = multiplier

for example,it's same if you say SSJ boost your power for x50 or multiplies it for that amount.It's still boost.

In fact,king Kai said few times how SSJ boost your power

@Lucifer

SSJB is supposed to be Goku and Vegeta channeling the power of Super Saiyan while already using God ki (It's why its former name was "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan"). Hence it shouldn't be possible for the two of them to use SSJ 1-3 while possessing God ki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back