• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How should Hermes, Hercules and Helios be scalled?

I think that these are 3 importante profiles, and need to be created, but what should be their stats?

Hermes isn't Low 6-B, since he is weaker than the other Gods. Hermes isn't 6-C, since he's waker than Ares. He should be High 7-A or 7-A (or eve 7-B)?

And Helios? He covered the world in storm clouds ~I think it need calcs~. If the result of the calc results be above Low 6-B, it will serve as a basis for Hades and Poseidon? They'll be upgraded as well (even Poseidon, who already had a calc)?

What about Hercules? He should be way stronger than Hermes, but much weaker than Ares. He may be 7-A or High 7-A? And his speed? He doesn't seem to be so fast, but he could keep with Kratos for a long time.

For one thing, we don't have Low 6-C on our system pages. That's what High 7-A (Small Island/Large Mountain level) is for.

No problem.

Another is taht there is a thread that is agreed on having Zeus, EoS/EoGOW3 Kratos, and Atlas be Continent level. In that same thread, one of our mod's have suggested that given that Posiden and Hades in the past were enough to take down Atlas(?), they would be about 6-B (give or take).

Idk what to say about Hermes and Helios. Well Hermes, maybe as one of the weaker gods given that his main ability is all about speed.....give or take? *shrugs*

I read this post. I think that 6-B is good for them.

But, what about Hermes? He's the weaker, but the fastest (except for Zeus, Hades and Poseidon). Massively Hypersonic with High 7-A AP/DC/Durability?

Helios seems to be the fourth stronger of the Gods (maybe Ares ~who had guts to challenge Zeus~ or Apollo) and far above Hermes in DC but slower than him. Hercules too.

Back