• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful is Composite Zen'o?

As quite a few others said, 2-B, possibly 2-A. If I recall correctly, Dragon Ball's 2-B cosmology is considered to be the highest before 2-A (similarly to how Dragon Ball has the strongest Low 2-Cs in Beerus, Broly, etc due to being borderline 2-C) and the 2-B scaling chain from that cosmology is utterly massive, with Zeno standing above everyone barring maybe Hearts and Gogeta.

I honestly expect Zeno to end up being Low 1-C eventually, though. I fully expect for them to reveal Zeno is just an avatar or manifestation rather than his true form.

I'm just going based on the claims made by Hearts as the 'maybe'. I'm not aware of any statements that would indicate he is actually wrong on his assessment, although I definitely think Hearts and Gogeta are Angel-level rather than Grand Priest-level, let alone Zeno-level. I'm just not ruling out the possibility that Hearts was correct.

CryoTheMayo said:
I'm just going based on the claims made by Hearts as the 'maybe'. I'm not aware of any statements that would indicate he is actually wrong on his assessment, although I definitely think Hearts and Gogeta are Angel-level rather than Grand Priest-level, let alone Zeno-level. I'm just not ruling out the possibility that Hearts was correct.
they're nowhere near composite angel level

If anyone in DBH/DBX non-Grand Priest should be close to Angel Level due to immense scaling chains it would likely be the Future Warrior.He can take on and solo 2nd ToP folks, whose top-tiers are superior to Post-Broly Movie SSB Gogeta and Vegito fighting simultaneously [calling them a mere 'workout'], both whose fusees bases in Tokipedia which was 2 Arcs prior to said Tournament scale > Beerus.

Whis even stated due to how much progress he was making the next time they met if they fought then he would likely need to go all out to beat him. If Whis of all people says that you know that means he is nearing that treshold.

Gogeta and Hearts whoop ass and should scale far above any GoD, considering Hearts scales far above Jiren and GoD Toppo. So why wouldn't they be considered 'possibly Angel-level' at the very least?

CryoTheMayo said:
Gogeta and Hearts whoop ass and should scale far above any GoD, considering Hearts scales far above Jiren and GoD Toppo. So why wouldn't they be considered 'possibly Angel-level' at the very least?
Because even a weakest single Angel in their weakest and suppressed state is more powerful than all 12 Gods of Destruction combined.

Jiren Fact: Jiren was holding back against Hearts throughout the entire fight because he didn't even go shirtless.

Because even a weakest single Angel in their weakest and suppressed state is more powerful than all 12 Gods of Destruction combined.

Where is this stated?

Jiren Fact: Jiren was holding back against Hearts throughout the entire fight because he didn't even go shirtless.

Why would Jiren have to be shirtless to use his base power? He broke the limits of his base form, after all. And he was already stronger than GoDs before he broke his limits.

how strong the angels are in the dragon ball heroes series.
Right, but what's the scaling chain and feats for Angels?

Whis is far stronger than Mechikabura and Fuu.

Ionliosite said:
Whis is far stronger than Mechikabura and Fuu.
How do they compare to Godslayer Hearts, who took on Post-ToP Jiren, Fuu and SSB Gogeta or SSB Gogeta, who managed to overpower and kill Godslayer Hearts?

CryoTheMayo said:

Where is this stated?

Rumsshi's roar which can affect all the 12 Gods of Destruction has no effect on either one of the Angels while they were chilling in the audience booth.

Why would Jiren have to be shirtless to use his base power? He broke the limits of his base form, after all. And he was already stronger than GoDs before he broke his limits.

Vegito in Dragon Ball FighterZ wasn't sure if he can beat Beerus in a fight with Jiren comparing Vegito is on par with him. So Beerus > Vegito = Jiren.

How do they compare to Godslayer Hearts, who took on Post-ToP Jiren, Fuu and SSB Gogeta or SSB Gogeta, who managed to overpower and kill Godslayer Hearts?

Mechikabura stated that Super Saiyan 4 Xeno: Gogeta who power is on par with Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta is only a baby in comparison to him.

CryoTheMayo said:
I don't think we can still assume Angel-level yet, People massively surpassed SSG, then Blue, then Blue Kaioken and even UI and it wasn't until the Third Omen when people were close to surpassing GoD tier, We still don't know how powerful are the Angels yet so assuming anyone is at their level is bit of a stretch. We could get MUI Blue Gogito and he'll still be to Whis what SSG BoG Goku was to FP Beerus lol.

Rumsshi's roar which can affect all the 12 Gods of Destruction has no effect on either one of the Angels while they were chilling in the audience booth.

And? Did the GoDs pool their energy together to try and resist it?

Vegito in Dragon Ball FighterZ wasn't sure if he can beat Beerus in a fight with Jiren comparing Vegito is on par with him. So Beerus > Vegito = Jiren.

DBFZ has no relation to DBH, though. To add further, this is Gogeta after Goku trained with the Grand Priest to use -Sign- at will. He's much stronger than Vegito.

Mechikabura stated that Super Saiyan 4 Xeno: Gogeta who power is on par with Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta is only a baby in comparison to him.

Where is it shown that SS4 Gogeta is on par with SSB Gogeta? Note that the powerscaling for fusions is incredibly inconsistent in Heroes. SS4 Vegito and SSBKK Vegito couldn't take down Cumber,

Looking it up, SS4 Vegito apparently defeated Perfect Mechikabura and SS4 Gogeta has little to no scaling or feats going for him. So the scaling is like:

SSB Gogeta >> SS3 Cumber >> SSB Vegito ~ SS4 Vegito > Perfect Mechikabura ~ SS Cumber

Of course, it's possible that Xeno Goku and Vegeta simply grew stronger, so the SS4 Vegito that defeated Perfect Mechikabura could have been much stronger than before, but it still shows quite clearly that your scaling is flawed.

@Omegas03

I don't think we can still assume Angel-level yet, People massively surpassed SSG, then Blue, then Blue Kaioken and even UI and it wasn't until the Third Omen when people were close to surpassing GoD tier,

This is DBH, not DBS. The scaling and consistency of DBS has no basis in DBH.

We still don't know how powerful are the Angels yet so assuming anyone is at their level is bit of a stretch.

The Grand Priest reacted to Godslayer Hearts from Zeno's dimension, which places Godslayer Hearts and DBH Gogeta far above DBS Gogeta, who only caused Whis to become interested.

DBH Gogeta > Godslayer Hearts >> DBS Gogeta >> FPSS Broly >/= Beerus

This places DBH Gogeta far, FAR above GoD-level, considering he far surpasses DBS Gogeta, who already stomped a Beerus-level+ opponent. This, combined with Hearts believing Gogeta could defeat Zeno, is ample scaling to claim Gogeta is possibly Angel-level.

We could get MUI Blue Gogito and he'll still be to Whis what SSG BoG Goku was to FP Beerus lol.

We already know that Angels vary in power. Vados was stronger than Whis a thousand years prior, and Merus is a 'trainee Angel', which may mean he is much weaker than another Angel like Whis.

Fact of the matter is, DBH Gogeta is so vastly beyond GoD-tier that it isn't even funny. If he isn't Angel-tier, what would we even call his tier?

CryoTheMayo said:

DBFZ has no relation to DBH, though. To add further, this is Gogeta after Goku trained with the Grand Priest to use -Sign- at will. He's much stronger than Vegito.

Where is it shown that SS4 Gogeta is on par with SSB Gogeta? Note that the powerscaling for fusions is incredibly inconsistent in Heroes. SS4 Vegito and SSBKK Vegito couldn't take down Cumber,

Looking it up, SS4 Vegito apparently defeated Perfect Mechikabura and SS4 Gogeta has little to no scaling or feats going for him. So the scaling is like:

SSB Gogeta >> SS3 Cumber >> SSB Vegito ~ SS4 Vegito > Perfect Mechikabura ~ SS Cumber

Of course, it's possible that Xeno Goku and Vegeta simply grew stronger, so the SS4 Vegito that defeated Perfect Mechikabura could have been much stronger than before, but it still shows quite clearly that your scaling is flawed.

@Omegas03

I don't think we can still assume Angel-level yet, People massively surpassed SSG, then Blue, then Blue Kaioken and even UI and it wasn't until the Third Omen when people were close to surpassing GoD tier,

This is DBH, not DBS. The scaling and consistency of DBS has no basis in DBH.

We still don't know how powerful are the Angels yet so assuming anyone is at their level is bit of a stretch.

The Grand Priest reacted to Godslayer Hearts from Zeno's dimension, which places Godslayer Hearts and DBH Gogeta far above DBS Gogeta, who only caused Whis to become interested.

DBH Gogeta > Godslayer Hearts >> DBS Gogeta >> FPSS Broly >/= Beerus

This places DBH Gogeta far, FAR above GoD-level, considering he far surpasses DBS Gogeta, who already stomped a Beerus-level+ opponent. This, combined with Hearts believing Gogeta could defeat Zeno, is ample scaling to claim Gogeta is possibly Angel-level.

We could get MUI Blue Gogito and he'll still be to Whis what SSG BoG Goku was to FP Beerus lol.

We already know that Angels vary in power. Vados was stronger than Whis a thousand years prior, and Merus is a 'trainee Angel', which may mean he is much weaker than another Angel like Whis.

Fact of the matter is, DBH Gogeta is so vastly beyond GoD-tier that it isn't even funny. If he isn't Angel-tier, what would we even call his tier?

Um, Super Saiyan 3 Cumber already lost to Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Vegito in a fight, so I don't know what you are talking about??? And Golden Great Ape Cumber was losing to Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken Vegito in the manga.

So you completely ignored that it took Super Saiyan God Xeno Future Trunks to constrain drain and warn out Mechikabura's ki with a special key blade to weaken him heavily enough for Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Vegito to even stand a chance? Even Super Saiyan God Xeno Future Trunks did not stood a chance against Mechikabura by himself after Mechikabura transformed in his Time Power Unleashed form.

When did Goku learn to use Ultra Instinct -Sign- at will when he still required to be in a life threatening situation to transform into that form? Also what kind of training did Goku did with Grand Minister when Vegeta still appear to be on par with him? Also why would other Universe sit on their ass and not do any training like Goku do especially Jiren who dedicated his entire life to training?

Why wouldn't they especially when they are literally in a battle royal fighting in a life and death situation using weapons and shit like that? Heles even tried to snipe Liquiir in the head if Liquiir haven't blocked the arrow with his arm.

DBH Gogeta is his own tier. If he isnt angel level, than that is the conclusion we must come up to. He is too disgustingly above Hakaishin tier. at leats till further notice.

Bump. I agree with Ovrhide. I do believe Gogeta is so far above GoD tier it isn't even humorous , and I personally believe he's either at Angel Tier or extremely close to it. Funnily enough, I know of someone else who'd be disgustingly above GoD tier in DBH.

World Mission: Experienced Endgame Sealas >> Endgame SSB Beat >> Inexperienced Engame Sealas >> MUI Goku > [12 GoD put together] . Basically during the World Mission equivalent of the ToP the GoD state all 12 of them they aren't sure if they can beat MUI Goku. The team is able to defeat MUI Goku and Evolved Vegeta simultaneously, which means their combined power is above MUI Goku by a considerable margin . Endgame Sealas fused with droid is not only the strongest enemy they fought in-story, but also outright stated to have surpassed their combined powers. Beat fused with everyone can challenge this Sealas for a round, who gains power extremely quickly via experience in battle and converts the power it sees into it's own [when it experienced and saw two SSJ4s so he multiplied his power ridiculously since the first round] , so the fact he wasn't oneshotted proves they scale ot one another.

Gogeta and Beat manage to beat him down together due to their powers combined and the fact they gain power quickly enough to oveerride Sealas. SO how strong they were at the end is unknown, but they scale so far above that MUI Goku it is atrocious. It also makes the level of 2-B pretty crazy as well.

Well, regardless. There is no real precedent for a tier between GoD-tier and Angel-tier, so I'd say it's reasonable to just claim he is Low Angel-tier, maybe borderline.

It's not said:
@Seed World Mission isn't canon to mainline Heroes iirc
That's right. The reasoning should be fine for Sealas imo as it solely uses World Mission as evidence, but the other characters shouldn't scale to it.

I thought so. I wasn't sure if it was, but thanks for pointing that out.

Assuming it isn't canon, The only one who would scale to Sealas is SSB Beat (World Mission) and Gogeta (World Mission) though, considering the fact they were the only one who could adequately keep up with Sealas even after his insane power ups he was able to keep up, proving he scales above the Awakened Sealas we saw at the beginning as he was essentially SSJ4 levels above that when he fought SSB Beat and was constantly improving even after that.

If we assume there isn't evidence canon DBH Whis > 12 GoDs DBH put together , they'd be in the Angels Tier. If not, Awakened Sealas tier opponents would be bordering on that level.

Back