• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much weight can DBS Goku lift?

He also has a Class G lifting strength feat in the 3rd episode of Dragon Ball Super, though I forgot where the blog post for it was. I think it was FanofRPGs who did the calculation though.

He also has a Class G lifting strength feat in the 3rd episode of Dragon Ball Super, though I forgot where the blog post for it was. I think it was FanofRPGs who did the calculation though.
I only ever recall calcs for that feat consistently being Class M. Still a good feat, but I don't know how it'd get as high as Class G.

She’d be able to immobilize him (though she isn’t anywhere near fast enough to do this before getting one shot) but she can’t actually harm or kill him.

You think it would be a stomp? A vs thread on this would be kind of funny
Goku does have a wincon tho. It’s to Do almost anything and one shot. actually, does Goku have any though based stuff? That could wipe out a less durable telekinesis user

Goku does have a wincon tho. It’s to Do almost anything and one shot. actually, does Goku have any though based stuff? That could wipe out a less durable telekinesis user
He could glare and win if Tatsumaki actually stops hearts IC

I only ever recall calcs for that feat consistently being Class M. Still a good feat, but I don't know how it'd get as high as Class G.
Assuming the metal in Episode 3 was made of Iron, it got calculated to Class M. But assuming its density is identical to the infamous 40 ton weight set from Buu saga, and applying it to the volume of the weights, there was a Class G result.

Goku had some Class M anime feats, didn't he? There's also that big-ass building-sized bucket he lifted.

Gotta be honest, kinda underwhelming if you ask me.

That being said, why not just scale from Goku's bucket feat and weight feat in DBS for the Super part instead?

Also that boulder pushing calc is gonna need a bit of retooling.
Underwhelming... bro they are almost pre stellar low balling, literally only using SSJ and kaioken not even scaling. But you're right they should've been immeasurable but zamasu was downgraded.
What is the bucket feat, I can't remember it, do you have a calc or something? The reason I'm using the boulder feat is because it's the highest class yet also the earliest one in the series so the most multipliers can be used instead of the class M ones in super.

Underwhelming... bro they are almost pre stellar low balling, literally only using SSJ and kaioken not even scaling. But you're right they should've been immeasurable but zamasu was downgraded.
What is the bucket feat, I can't remember it, do you have a calc or something? The reason I'm using the boulder feat is because it's the highest class yet also the earliest one in the series so the most multipliers can be used instead of the class M ones in super.
Yeah to be honest I was expecting Galactic or maybe Multi-Galactic levels of LS for a dude that can bust universes.

Lemme see if I can pull up the Class M feats on King Kai's planet involving multiple barb-bells and that big-ass bucket.

Yeah to be honest I was expecting Galactic or maybe Multi-Galactic levels of LS for a dude that can bust universes.

Lemme see if I can pull up the Class M feats on King Kai's planet involving multiple barb-bells and that big-ass bucket.
So I just used the giant red weights calculation and applied the calculation quickly and you are right, I got pre-stellar, using that feat is more impressive than the class K one surprisingly. So you think we can get this accepted?

So I just used the giant red weights calculation and applied the calculation quickly and you are right, I got pre-stellar, using that feat is more impressive than the class K one surprisingly. So you think we can get this accepted?
Assuming the LS feats ever get added to Goku to begin with, maybe. Maybe.

Also I re-did the boulder moving feat in the blog comments, I get 326-435 tons LS for Kid Goku.

And I'm pretty sure DBZ Goku has some decent feats of uprooting massive trees and lifting weights on King Kai's planet and all that RoSaT shenanigans, might complicate the scaling further. And of course, more people are gonna be pissed, because Dragon Ball and "hurr durr you can't get that high results without showing other feats on that level reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Assuming the LS feats ever get added to Goku to begin with, maybe. Maybe.

Also I re-did the boulder moving feat in the blog comments, I get 326-435 tons LS for Kid Goku.

And I'm pretty sure DBZ Goku has some decent feats of uprooting massive trees and lifting weights on King Kai's planet and all that RoSaT shenanigans, might complicate the scaling further. And of course, more people are gonna be pissed, because Dragon Ball and "hurr durr you can't get that high results without showing other feats on that level reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".
Well thanks for your help, I can't do it right now, but maybe later I'll compile LS feats and make a blog, apply the multipliers and try to get them accepted. I'm pretty sure the only reason those class K and class M feats are not on the profiles is because dudes don't want their favourite verse's universe busters to be unable to lift a building.

Well thanks for your help, I can't do it right now, but maybe later I'll compile LS feats and make a blog, apply the multipliers and try to get them accepted. I'm pretty sure the only reason those class K and class M feats are not on the profiles is because dudes don't want their favourite verse's universe busters to be unable to lift a building.
LOL, they already don't want Goku to be pre-Stellar because even that might seem too low for a guy busting Universes (Even tho Pre-Crisis Superman got nerfed to Multi-Stellar despite being "2-C generally, 2-A at peak").

off topic but I guess it relates to applying multipliers for LS in manga, but is SSB 50x in manga or just anime

off topic but I guess it relates to applying multipliers for LS in manga, but is SSB 50x in manga or just anime
It's 50 times in both, it's just ssj blue before it was mastered drained stamina if it was used more than once a day and made it 10% power if used twice a day like Vegeta did to show off to cabba and then fight hit in the same day

The reason I'm using the boulder feat is because it's the highest class yet also the earliest one in the series so the most multipliers can be used instead of the class M ones in super.
I don't think we can do that, it's better to go with the Class M feat instead.

Oh god
Don't tell me that the black hole feat is not a valid LS feat

I'm going to cry bro, I thought Goku could be a challenge for superman in an arm wrestling
I was planning to make a fun and games thread for this

Back