• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much energy would it take to do this

What, resident evil having actually super advanced technology instead of simply advanced biogical hazards? Impossible.

Now seriously, that is easily around tier 8, could be building but I could see it reaching city block level.

What, resident evil having actually super advanced technology instead of simply advanced biogical hazards? Impossible.

Now seriously, that is easily around tier 8, could be building but I could see it reaching city block level.
I mean railguns have been a thing since the original re3 so it isn't that crazy and yeah it probably is in the building to maybe city block range

Then where are the nano machines? where are the power armors? where are the space ships? Where is my god damned mecha.

If you can efficiently pack gigajoules of energy into a small sized arm you can build all of those things!

Then where are the nano machines? where are the power armors? where are the space ships? Where is my god damned mecha.

If you can efficiently pack gigajoules of energy into a small sized arm you can build all of those things!
I dont think making a railgun equals being able to do those things xD

Back