• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Many Verses Does He Solo?

To much wank in this thread, admittedly he does solos a lot of verses, but not as much as people say. Here are some people who could beat him:

• Superman. He lifted a book with infinite pages. Lifting infinity is a greater feat than universe busting because the universe is finite in scale, while infinity is infinity. Even destroying 9999 Novemnonagintillion universes doesn't come close to infinity, it's infinitely less than infinity. Plus, Superman built a machine that makes all stories end with a good ending, thus having him win. He's literally unbeatable.
  • Flash. He can run at speeds of 23 Tredecillion times the speed of light. That's the level of speed that can't be matched, especially in Dragon Ball Z, where Goku struggled to run across Snake Way.
  • ZeedMillenniummon. He's the Wicked God who only has one weakness, and that's Ryo Akiyama and that's just because some weird yandere crap. He plunges the entire Dragon Ball Omniverse to the void beyond time and space.
  • Velma Dinkley. Toribot is still a robot after all, so she can hack him easily.
  • Dipper Pines. He was written to always win in the end, never lose. Therefore, he'll find a way to defeat this abomination.
  • Mr. Popo. Does he need any introduction?

Now THIS is what we're talking about.

Anyways since Lord Popo stalemated Chuck Norris but lost to Bruce Lee this guy would probably lolstomp both of them at the same time and declare the supremacy of the Pecking Order.

Pls @SSGJ no one can match Chuck Norris. As for the Toropo-king, due to the popo within him he wrecks just about every thing in front of him, till he gets to Chuck Norris who round house kicks his destiny apart.

@Davidsteel1 Hey don't blame me. I just searched somewhere that Lord Popo had apparently stalemated Chuck Norris but I don't what to believe of it.

Darkanine said:
Plus, Superman built a machine that makes all stories end with a good ending, thus having him win. He's literally unbeatable.
The sad thing is, the Miracle Machine allows Superman to beat High 1-Bs with "Happy Ending"

Matthew Schroeder said:
The sad thing is, the Miracle Machine allows Superman to beat High 1-Bs with "Happy Ending"
The fighter Goku wished for was unbeatable. Which means Miracle Machine wouldn't work on him ovo

So what I am seeing here is goku wishing for an unbeatable fighter. Thus he must be stopped in ways that don't require fighting.

BFR, mind hax, sealing, 11-D happiness hax, etc

So any verse that has some good versions of those abilities don't get soloed

He's a fighter that can't be beaten. Therefore that hax can't beat him. oVo

The fighter Goku wished for was unbeatable. Which means Miracle Machine wouldn't work on him ovo

Wait a second....if Goku made a wish for his opponent to be absolutely unbeatable...what does that make Super Shenron???

@SSGJ I'm glad someone finally thought about that lol

But I mean hey. They did say his wishes don't have limits :p

Soo much wank in this thread - He may get to Chuck Norris' -2 Tier with the fusion of Mr. Popo, but Bruce Lee was able to beat Chuck Norris. So, Bruce Lee must therefore be greater than infinity.

Reporting this thread for wank, After the battle Toripo-King will be making sandwiches for Bruce Lee in the kitchen

Ryukama said:
Goku being hungry for strong guys to fight as always, wishes Super Shenron to make an "ultimate, unbeatable foe" for him to spar. Taking the wish very literal, Super Shenron creates a dark enemy no one can beat who goes on a rampage.
You mean Rey?

Back