• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Many Verses Does He Solo?

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
OmniBotMadeByRyukama

Goku being hungry for strong guys to fight as always, wishes Super Shenron to make an "ultimate, unbeatable foe" for him to spar. Taking the wish very literal, Super Shenron creates a dark enemy no one can beat who goes on a rampage. Forcing the two Gods of the Multiverse to fuse in order to stop him. This fusion destroys the enemy and the entire DB verse alongside it.

Omni-Bot is now bored and wants other verses to solo. How many verses can he solo, which ones, and why?

Monarch Laciel said:
What is this thing exactly
Two answers:

1. Silly photoshop I made cause I was super bored.

2. Fusion of Tori-Bot and Zen'ō.

As for its components I have no idea lol

Well, you said he could defeat the unbeatable enemy, meaning he was Tier 0 at the very least (and I'm lowballing here, logically, he'd be -1 for being above Zeno and Toribot, which he should be if he were truly unbeatable), which means Zeno-bot/Omni-bot is at the very least -1 (which makes sense as Tori Bot and Zeno are already Tier 0, but even -1 is a low-ball as it could stomp a probably -1 being), but he's probably Tier -2

He solos all of them

@JSW Best answer by far.

Well Zeno-Bot/Tori-King is easily Multiverse Level as it is a Fusion between Tori-Bot (Creator of the Dragon Ball Verse which has an innumerable amount of Timelines as stated by Trunks) and Zeno who is 2-C

He is easily up there with characters such as Dimento,Chara,Frisk and Arceus. Also he could easily stomp/solo 90% of Saint Seiya.

This is of course a Low-Ball. He is easily Tier -2 like @JSW clearly explained.

@Ever give whatever answer you have. Legit or not :)

He solos our verse, which means he can solo every verse, since they are all just writings of our verse...

Also why is the Real World tagged. Lmao Zeno-Bot doesnt get past Lord Popo let alone Chuck Norris.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Also why is the Real World tagged.
Since Tori-Bot is the author avatar of real life Akira Toriyama ovo

^But the unbeatable enemy should logically be above Popo, since he's unbeatable, meaning Zeno-bot should also be able to beat Popo

JustSomeWeirdo said:
^But the unbeatable enemy should logically be above Popo, since he's unbeatable, meaning Zeno-bot should also be able to beat Popo

Clearly someone needs to be taugh a lesson on the Pecking Order...

He solos The-One-Above-All, Suggsverse, TFS Popoverse, Chuck Norris verse, Lovecraftian Outer Gods, Saint Saiya, and real life. Thanks, now we're all gonna die.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
But Zeno-bot wasn't wished unbeatable, only the unbeatable being. So Popo just Pecking Orders him below the dirt

But this fusion is already above Popo (shocking, I know), defeated an unbeatable opponent (being truly unbeatable would mean that he would be somewhat above Popo) and then the entire DB Verse (which would include Popo)

Quit downplaying Omni-bot

I probably should've specified that Goku's wish fighter defeated already Popo :p

Tori bot would be High 2-A based on what we currently know as supreme being of DB.

So any verse that doesn't have a High 2-A he solos

Omni-bot's feats easily put him above Popo though, this is blatant downplay of Omni-bot, who had already destroyed the entire DB Verse INCLUDING Popo

Why all the Popo downplay? Isn't he like the personification of the dark soulless void where dreams die and the tears of children congregate? How is the Omni-bot beating that?

1. Toribot wrote Popo

2. Goku's wish fighter was unbeatable by anyone prior to fusion, including Popo

3. Omni-Bot soloed the entire DB verse, including Popo

ovo

Back