• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many joules does it take to cut a of steel?

Neyin kesildiğine, kesiğin ne kadar büyük olduğuna, kılıçla mı yoksa elle mi yoksa başka bir şeyle mi kesildiğine çok bağlı, birçok faktör var.
how many joules does it take to cut the tokyo tower?

how many joules does it take to cut the tokyo tower?
Depends on where you're cutting.

A material's physical strengths, properties, etcetera determine what is necessary to cut it.
To cut through an amount of material depends on the thickness of what is being cut, as well as how quickly or slow it is cut.
Different parts of many things, the Tokyo Tower, often have different thickness &/or materials.

Providing context may help answer your inquiries.
If there's a specific feat from some media that's inspired you to ask about this, it may be worthwhile to bring it up.

Also I know the feat this is talking about now, in fact, @Milly_Rocking_Bandit once asked me to take a look at the feat.

Basically I did rough math including the area and dimensions of the concrete leg of the Tokyo Tower, plus blade edge thickness and blade shaft thickness and assuming reinforced concrete pulverization (Clean cut and all that BS) it all ended up being... 9-A.

Also I know the feat this is talking about now, in fact, @Milly_Rocking_Bandit once asked me to take a look at the feat.

Basically I did rough math including the area and dimensions of the concrete leg of the Tokyo Tower, plus blade edge thickness and blade shaft thickness and assuming reinforced concrete pulverization (Clean cut and all that BS) it all ended up being... 9-A.
Isn't the Tokyo Tower made of steel

What do you think reinforced concrete is?
Dear KLOL,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to address a point of discussion that recently came up regarding the construction of the Tokyo Tower. It is commonly known and widely accepted that the Tokyo Tower is predominantly made of steel. The tower's main structure and framework consist of steel, which provides the necessary strength and stability to withstand various external forces. While there may be some concrete elements in certain components of the tower, the bulk of its construction relies on steel. It is crucial to rely on accurate information and credible sources when discussing architectural details to ensure the dissemination of correct facts. If you have any further questions or would like to delve deeper into this topic, I would be more than happy to provide additional information.

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

Dear KLOL,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to address a point of discussion that recently came up regarding the construction of the Tokyo Tower. It is commonly known and widely accepted that the Tokyo Tower is predominantly made of steel. The tower's main structure and framework consist of steel, which provides the necessary strength and stability to withstand various external forces. While there may be some concrete elements in certain components of the tower, the bulk of its construction relies on steel. It is crucial to rely on accurate information and credible sources when discussing architectural details to ensure the dissemination of correct facts. If you have any further questions or would like to delve deeper into this topic, I would be more than happy to provide additional information.

Best regards, Vapourrrrr
Imagine using ChatGPT to support your argument and ignoring the one simple fact that its four legs have reinforced concrete bases and that's what's being cut in the feat.

What do you think reinforced concrete is?
Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr
Imagine using ChatGPT to support your argument and ignoring the one simple fact that its four legs have reinforced concrete bases and that's what's being cut in the feat.

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

It always ends up being 9-A for some reason

Also

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

It always ends up being 9-A for some reason

Also

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

Every time I am mocked here, TotSpur will keep losing another game, again, again and again.

They lost to West Ham on the 18th of this month this year despite no Declan Rice. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr

Dear KLOL,

Best regards, Vapourrrrr
Because of your transgression, I have received a blessing.

No more MBAPPE at PSG.

Back