• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is the cell saga large star level+???

can someone tell me how characters in cell saga are large star,the profiles provide little detals about the subject

Frieza in super got a dawrf star feat , making cell and his statement less hyperbolic . And yeah , it was base frieza pre z in a flaahback with the feat in question .

I think we added a + since the Cell Saga characters where pretty close to getting to Solar System level.

Well the characters with Large Star level+ were able to give Cell a pretty good fight even if he was supressed.

I'm not sure to be honest. I'm fine if you guys want to take out the +. Although it's mostly to define the power boost he got with Mastered Super Saiyan.

I also still don't understand why Final Form Freeza is star level, even if i like it. If you used the "non-linear power levels" argument, Freeza would be closer to Solar System level since Piccolo went from City to Small Planet level with a 1.4x difference in power levels.

He is about 30 x dward star (Goku is > his base form by a considerable degree, than slap Kaioken on that) (or a hundred if we take the 1% litterally)

The 1% line was Funimation-only. In other words, a translation mistake.

I just don't think the "several times Tier X" argument works, because on Dragon Ball Z a 30x PL difference is essentially a 300,000,000x AP difference.

Anyway, this is off-topic. Let's go back to the matter at hand.

First form freeza is pretty close to small start level, 4th form freeza at 50% is comparable to 20x kaioken goku. 100% 4th form freeza should be equal to 40x kaioken goku.

Which should make him small star level not star level, 2nd through 4th form should be at least small start level imo since the small star level gap is 50x, but we have been over these stats so many times, it's a pain to deal with.

Well, Frieza and his power level is linear, 60,000,000 million is 50%, 120,000,000 is 100% and it also scales 1 for 1 with Kaioken Goku . I get the power is bullshit thing , but it should be okay with frueza since it scales linearly like Kaioken .

Back