• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is moving in a void Space-Time Resistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Everyone who steps in the Dark Area. And that's like... every digimon.
Funny thing is. Not really. Hell, even the Royal Knights haven't ever gone to the Dark Area on screen. ovo

Funny thing is. Not really. Hell, even the Royal Knights haven't ever gone to the Dark Area on screen. ovo

>On screen. ovo

The 10 warriors steped in no problem.

Zen'ō I can see and understand. But if enough characters in one series move in something like that, pretty sure that fits under plot convenience.

Still think every Digimon should have infinite speed...

I'll continue this elsewhere if it's bad to bring it up but.....

Dante's win on Mewtwo is now valid again....

On a side note, why do we have the origin fight for Mewtwo as a reason for his tier? Considering right after he got his ass kicked by a Charizard. Origin in general is kinda lacking, don't see much reason for it to be on there.

Gargoyle One said:
I'll continue this elsewhere if it's bad to bring it up but.....

Dante's win on Mewtwo is now valid again....
Moving on this fight should be re added now.

Furthermore, can't like, most, if not all Pokémon at the time move during the planet's paralysis, which is very explicitly time completely and eternally frozen?

Moving on this fight should be re added now.

Cal I'm not trying to spite unless you don't want it brought up

Well actually gravity was in effect, for living beings though (and even then, not enturely, some inanimate objects were still effected by gravity).

And? The time gears only keep the time flowing for that area, never said anything that isn't bound to the area would be effected. And itd shown, considering Plenty of instances.

Yeah it puts the planet in paealysis but we also got everything being fine, even humans and further, stuff like gravity actually being there.

The best ya could argue is anything within the area whe it was removed got frozen due to the AOE time stop thing that happens after he ended up taking them.

If you're talking about things like sticks, that's clearly game mechanics.

Yet Timeshroud Forest natives were able to move perfectly. Also >uses the "it's never said that..." argument.

Everything wasn't fine. The doom and gloom atmosphere, everything that's not a Pokémon or the protagonist is stagnant, there's no day-night cycle, and everyone was becoming assholes, especially Dialga.

The best I could argue for is my current gambit.

No I'm talking about cutscenes, like those ropes, or the rubble.

And? Then it clearly meabs it wont effect living beings.

Yeah I dud, And? It wasnt mentioned and what we do see contradicts it.

Not what I meant. I meant ignoring the entropy, everything was fine. Clearly, otherwise there's be no one to play as, because your character would have never been able to go back in time if they and the rest of everyone was locked in a stagnant state.

What are ya even arguing? Every single thing in Pokemon being immune to time manipulation? Because thars what it sounds like.

Clearly cases of PIS. Especially rubble, as we see suspended rocks.

Is never said that Goku isn't weak to earth powers, and he was hurt by a rock. See what I did there?

So things like rope outweigh celestial bodies? That's asinine. The earth no longer rotating and going in revolutions around the sun>>>>>>>>>>>rope. And kinda the point of my posts.

No. Of course not. Just resistance to time stop.

I'm honestly getting tired of the PIS excuse for Pokemon. It happens every single time in every thread.

Not even remotely the same thing cal.

Also not what I meant, I meant litterally everything else, like the fact no a single being was effected.

Yeah no, that's asinine if anything is. What are humans time stop resistance too now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back