• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How I make verse/characters profile ? ( I'm pretty new to this sorry )

Sorry for ask, I plan to make verse/characters profile that still doesn't exist in VSB yet and I have no knowledge to making profile pls help

thx but what should I do first ? because that verse doesn't exist in VSB yet and My friend tell me to create discussion thread and find supporter first
You can start by creating character profiles first, then later create a verse page and link the profiles.

You can post a thread for verse page and profiles creation for the series in General Discussion to find supporters. (What verse are you making profiles for btw)

You can start by creating character profiles first, then later create a verse page and link the profiles.

You can post a thread for verse page and profiles creation for the series in General Discussion to find supporters. (What verse are you making profiles for btw)

Blue Archive so should I contact arknight supporter too ? cuz both game made by yostar

Back