• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how fast is the average bicycle?

the player can be superhuman to subsonic with vehicles.

but should i include a vehicle that is slower than him in the speed section. (is it okay to just say superhuman to subsonic instead of a peak human to subsonic?)

like if a vehicle is slower than the player do i have to include the slower speed that the character?

also how fast is a bicycle?

and what about the other vehicles?

but should i include a vehicle that is slower than him in the speed section. (is it okay to just say superhuman to subsonic instead of a peak human to subsonic?)
List the speed of the character then the speed from lowest to highest of the vehicles.
like if a vehicle is slower than the player do i have to include the slower speed that the character?
yeah include it with the vehicles but list the characters speed separately.
also how fast is a bicycle?
10 mph to 14 mph or 4 to 6 m/s according to google.
and what about the other vehicles?
It depends but anywhere from average human to subsonic.

List the speed of the character then the speed from lowest to highest of the vehicles.

yeah include it with the vehicles but list the characters speed separately.

10 mph to 14 mph or 4 to 6 m/s according to google.

It depends but anywhere from average human to subsonic.

can you look into the rules of survival link so that I can make sure I get right vehicle speed for fastest for the slowest vehicle to fastest for the fastest vehicle

the fastest an average bicycle can go
So, are you asking for something like a theoretical speed an average bike could go without breaking, or something like that? I don’t think we could find that.
If this is for a cyclist with superhuman movement speed, unless it’s depicted as slower than them you should probably just list it as faster to an undefined degree.

So, are you asking for something like a theoretical speed an average bike could go without breaking, or something like that? I don’t think we could find that.
If this is for a cyclist with superhuman movement speed, unless it’s depicted as slower than them you should probably just list it as faster to an undefined degree.

yeah (but the character has athletic human speed)

You should use the top speed they could reasonably reach. So for the sports cars, the top speed of an average sports car would be fine, for the bike probably ~20 mph (for a long distance ride, I could only find annecdotal stuff for sprints, but they looked to be around low end superhuman)

You should use the top speed they could reasonably reach. So for the sports cars, the top speed of an average sports car would be fine, for the bike probably ~20 mph (for a long distance ride, I could only find annecdotal stuff for sprints, but they looked to be around low end superhuman)

20 is around athletic human.

also are there any weapon profiles that can possibly be made from the category page from Rules of survival from the Link in the OP.

Also is it fine that the speeds can be compared to those from PUBG. Since they are similar games and use similar vehicle’s

I did copy a bit of stuff from the PUBG player profile but only because they are very similar games and wear similar armor, use similar weapons, and take items.

they’re so similar that PUBG wanted to sue them.

Ever heard of airplanes, fighter jets, and space shuttles?

but there is a sort of airplane called the glider.

just look up the images after typing glider and the name of the game
Gliders do not fly faster than subsonic, they fly at 20-90 mph and at most 180 mph according to google.
Also should there be weapon profiles?

like the game has a chicken grenade and all that. But finding images is hard.
No that isn't needed, you can just list the weapons in the techniques section and the powers of the weapons in the powers and abilities section.

Gliders do not fly faster than subsonic, they fly at 20-90 mph and at most 180 mph according to google.

No that isn't needed, you can just list the weapons in the techniques section and the powers of the weapons in the powers and abilities section.

okay what about nitro boost?

the vehicles can go even faster with Nitro

have you seen a glider in a battle royale game?

it’s kinda like a airplane. You don’t actually glide

Eh, that needs feats, like how much faster do they go?

i don’t know.

I basically used the same speed levels from the pubg players profile considering how similar they are. To the point that the pubg creators threatened to sue the game.

so yeah I copied most of the stats to the ROS player profile but only because of the mentioned above. How similar they are.

also

do I have to point how the weapons work. Is it okay to just put a list of weapons without descriptions. (I put that in standard equipment)

do I have to put a notable weapons and techniques for them?

also

do I have to point how the weapons work. Is it okay to just put a list of weapons without descriptions. (I put that in standard equipment)

do I have to put a notable weapons and techniques for them?
Standard equipment is stuff they always have or use, optional equipment is stuff that they don't normally have but have used or can use, notable weapons and techniques is optional but welcome. It's for you to decide because a profile is made to give details on characters' powers and abilities stats and stuff.

Standard equipment is stuff they always have or use, optional equipment is stuff that they don't normally have but have used or can use, notable weapons and techniques is optional but welcome. It's for you to decide because a profile is made to give details on characters' powers and abilities stats and stuff.

okay

I just wonder though. (Though I spoke with ant about it and he’s fine)

what do you think about the fact that I copied some/most of the stuff from the PUBG profile?
Eh I don't care honestly, as long as it's accurate with the stats of the profile you're making then I don't care where you got the statistic. So it's fine.

Back