• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does Power Rangers canon work?

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Now we have Tommy's profile that is a combination of his TV show and comic version. But it's not the same character, is it?

I only ever read the comics, and as far as I know, old man Tommy isn't canon to the main comic ATM, which on itself isn't canon to the TV show.

So, how does this work? It's a bit confusing.

Also i want to ask,i want to know why Drakkon speed is Immeasurable because the profile does'nt has any description of it

It's outdated I think. Back then transcending time and space was considered immeasurable I think. And drakkon did that in Shattered Grid.

I got my answer off site from Amelia. Seems like some profiles are composites, pretending the comics and shows are all canon to one another.

It's outdated I think. Back then transcending time and space was considered immeasurable I think. And drakkon did that in Shattered Grid.
I mean Trancends Time and space is a confusing thing because that not always refers to speed,it need a more context i mean many Times characters in Dragon Ball (Xenoverse,etc) stated like "Trancends Time, Trancends Time and space,Beyond Time and space,etc" and none of them is Immeasurable until now

Almost all shows and movies are in the same canon, but the comics are different. It's in a completely different canon, however, in the same universe. In Shattered Grid, drakkon does fight the TV show versions and overpower all of them, so I guess a cross scaling is possible?

Almost all shows and movies are in the same canon, but the comics are different. It's in a completely different canon, however, in the same universe. In Shattered Grid, drakkon does fight the TV show versions and overpower all of them, so I guess a cross scaling is possible?
If basicly the Drakkon on Life Action and the Comic are the same Drakkon then Cross Scalling is still allowed,well the case is like characters with Acausality Type 2 can use Cross Scalling to their non Canon version since basicly the Canon and Non Canon version of them is basicly the same person

Back