• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does Jiren scale to Vegito and Merged Zamasu? (Not infinity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiren is High 3-A... Meaning he's infinitely stronger than them both.

Ssb vegito will mostlikely get updated to high 3-A. Since we know ssb vegito is on par with beerus, amd jire is possibly above the level of G.O.D. Jiren might be somewhat superior to ssb vegito.

Ovrhide said:
Ssb vegito will mostlikely get updated to high 3-A. Since we know ssb vegito is on par with beerus, amd jire is possibly above the level of G.O.D. Jiren might be somewhat superior to ssb vegito.
I don't think Vegito will be upgraded as it was never stated he was on Beerus's level with the exception of the manga which we don't use.

Jiren currently is much more powerful than Vegito Blue, Vegito (anime) has no statements of being on the level of a GoD

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Hmmm... Since I have seen that statements from Shin take value for Jiren then shouldn't the same apply to Vegito and Zamasu via Shin's, Gowasu's,Vegeta's and Trunk's statements about their power too?
Yes, if we're playing the quote game, Shin's--and Vegeta's--statements regarding Merged Zamasu are more explicit and substantial than Shin's statements regarding Jiren.

"Impossible... God or not, I've never seen anyone let off energy like this!" -- Vegeta, the guy who's trained with Beerus and Whis, and saw Beerus and Champa fight in a serious battle that threatened to destroy universe 6 and 7

"I've never seen such a powerful light." -- Gowasu

"His standing as a god is beyond even our understanding!" -- Shin, an actual god who has gotten to know Beerus well enough

These seem like more impressive statements than, "this power feels different from anyone we've ever faced before. He's strong, plain and simple."

This isn't a definitive argument for Merged and/or Infinite Zamasu > Jiren--though I happen to believe that is the case. I just think using quotes to scale Jiren, Goku, and the GoDs to Infinite Zamasu's level is a bad argument.

Zamasu isn't Low 2-C outside of his Infinite Form.

Neither Vegeta or Goku are aware of Beerus' true power at that point, so statements from them don't mean much.

Meanwhile, Beerus himself, as well as all the other Gods of Destruction, are in awe of Jiren's power and consider it superior to their own.

By comparison, Beerus only showed mild concern towards Zamasu, even in his Infinite Form.

RevolverDragon said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Hmmm... Since I have seen that statements from Shin take value for Jiren then shouldn't the same apply to Vegito and Zamasu via Shin's, Gowasu's,Vegeta's and Trunk's statements about their power too?
Yes, if we're playing the quote game, Shin's--and Vegeta's--statements regarding Merged Zamasu are more explicit and substantial than Shin's statements regarding Jiren.
"Impossible... God or not, I've never seen anyone let off energy like this!" -- Vegeta, the guy who's trained with Beerus and Whis, and saw Beerus and Champa fight in a serious battle that threatened to destroy universe 6 and 7
"I've never seen such a powerful light." -- Gowasu

"His standing as a god is beyond even our understanding!" -- Shin, an actual god who has gotten to know Beerus well enough

These seem like more impressive statements than, "this power feels different from anyone we've ever faced before. He's strong, plain and simple."

This isn't a definitive argument for Merged and/or Infinite Zamasu > Jiren--though I happen to believe that is the case. I just think using quotes to scale Jiren, Goku, and the GoDs to Infinite Zamasu's level is a bad argument.
I just put them since these scale Merged Zamasu with Beerus etc ;) Infinite Zamasu and Jiren is another discussion. And I agree with the bold.

And Trunks about Vegito Blue.

"What unbelievable energy!"

Matthew Schroeder said:
Zamasu isn't Low 2-C outside of his Infinite Form.
Neither Vegeta or Goku are aware of Beerus' true power at that point, so statements from them don't mean much.

Meanwhile, Beerus himself, as well as all the other Gods of Destruction, are in awe of Jiren's power and consider it superior to their own.

By comparison, Beerus only showed mild concern towards Zamasu, even in his Infinite Form.
They have seen Beerus and Champa fight though. And Gowasu is old enough to know his God's power. He is impressed very much with Zamasu's strength. At least this connects him with Universe 10 GOD.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The intent with Jiren being stronger than anyone is also very clear. And he came after the end of the Zamasu Arc.
Yes but this time the powerscaling is very tricky. Its not like in the manga where Merged Zamasu alone will be truly weaker.

In the anime we have statements that make Zamasu too impressive. Gowasu (older than Old Kai) knows the power of a God Of Destruction and is impressed with how much power his student acquired. Both Kaioshin say things like they haven't seen more powerful light, that Zamasu new God status is ver vague even for them to understand etc

Its just that there are statements that connect Merged Zamasu with the GODs in a way or another.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yes, but one of the people who said that also thinks Jiren>anything else.
True but Shin is very inexperienced and Gowasu is not.... He is way older and knows how the Potara work too.

My argument here is not to have a Jiren >=< Zamasu but Zamasu scales in a way to the GODs.

Dark649 said:
No, it's just that Rumsshi is much weaker than the other gods since both he and Sidra could be downgraded to 3-A.
The anime though doesn't make GODs in any statements to be weaker than the others but all GODs have a Tier. What I mean is there is a GOD Tier. And we don't know who is stronger than the other.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not really, Sidra is noted to be a shityy god.
And rumshii is lazy and doesn't do much at all.
That doesn't make them weaker though. Beerus and Champa are lazy too. But Beerus is considered powerful and he considers the other GODs powerful too.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It does when Frieza can resist ya and Gowasu probably never.seen rumshii do anything.
Very small hakai energy is what Frieza resisted... Not the actual hakai. About Rumshii. You don't know that... Gowasu is too old. He sure knows Rumshi better than any other Kaioshin his own GOD.

@Mathhew And what makes them weak? We have no proof that they are weaker since non stated or implied. Champa is weaker than Beerus but not by a large mile. But he is considered lazy and so does Beerus. Both are lazy but they are powerful.

I never said he resisted that, he still resisted his attack though.

Gowasu being old means mothing, Beerus is a shit ton older than Shin, by millions, the same could be said there.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I never said he resisted that, he still resisted his attack though.
Gowasu being old means mothing, Beerus is a shit ton older than Shin, by millions, the same could be said there.
He resisted an attack yes but it was too small and suppressed. Beerus has suppressed himself to match SSG Goku in the past.... Kaioshins though are a counterpart to their GODs and have knowladge others don't. For example, Gowasu knows way more for the Potara than the Old Kai. Also his age means that he has seen Rumshi's power for so long that knows how it works. Beerus is old but here we talk about Gowasu who seems to know Beerus and Rumshii. His GOD way better. What I mean is that he knows Hakaishin power.

Never its was implied that there is a big difference in GOD Tier once.

Can ya prove he knews Rumshii's power, considering lazy, doesn't fight, probably never fought anyone on his tier to go all out, Gowasu wouldnt know. Hes not omniscience.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Can ya prove he knews Rumshii's power, considering lazy, doesn't fight, probably never fought anyone on his tier to go all out, Gowasu wouldnt know. Hes not omniscience.
We can not also prove that Rumshii was all the time lazy. Gowasu is not omniscience true but we can not prove also that he has not seen Rumshii go all out. Also, don't you think that GODs don't spar with one and other? The taboo was vreated for them not fight which means that Rumshii and others might have sparred.

About Gowasu. I mention his age a lot since he seems to be the oldest and knowladgable for the Kaioshins.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Yes but this time the power scaling is very tricky. Its not like in the manga where Merged Zamasu alone will be truly weaker.

In the anime we have statements that make Zamasu too impressive. Gowasu (older than Old Kai) knows the power of a God Of Destruction and is impressed with how much power his student acquired. Both Kaioshin say things like they haven't seen more powerful light, that Zamasu new God status is ver vague even for them to understand etc

Its just that there are statements that connect Merged Zamasu with the GODs in a way or another.
When was it stated that Gowasu "knows the power of a God of Destruction"?

Remember back in the BoG's Saga, when Elder Kai, a far older, more intelligent and experienced Kai like Gowasu, thought the shock waves that were destroying the universe were going to destroy Goku and Beerus, even though Beerus literally infinitely stronger than those shock waves.

Just because the Kai is older or more experienced doesn't mean he should have a grasp of the realm of power that a God of Destruction has.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Also resisting even a 1% of his power means he's a weak god.
Beerus supreessing himself and going against SSG Goku means that he is weak too? Beerus then should have used like 1% of his power too by that logic and Goku resisted/pushed his Sphere of Destruction...

Then Beerus reveals he wasn't even trying and he can nullify them and an explosion that engulfed the universe, also without trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back