• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How do you go about adding a verse?

GreatInfernal

He/Him
So yeah, I've been reading a series for the 4th time and felt that it would be good if it had a vsbattles page. I've been working on a list of feats for the characters and have to do some calcs before tiering them. How do I go about starting the whole process of adding a verse?

if you have more specific questions i might be able to answer them

Should I start from the strongest characters or the weakest characters? There is a consistent ranking from ant level to universe level so I need a base to start with?

I've written down a summary and power levels for my verse.
I'm having some trouble in the cosmology
The series I'm using is about the evolution of the verse's cosmology with the participation of the creatures in it. It starts off as a generic universe and evolves to a magical science fiction universe due to extensive universe modification. Should I separate the cosmology or just write about the latest cosmology after all the modifications. The modifications are pretty large and occured over 3 novels in a trilogy.

Should I start from the strongest characters or the weakest characters? There is a consistent ranking from ant level to universe level so I need a base to start with?
huh? do you mean what profiles to make first? doesnt matter, do whatever
And how do I make a sandbox in wikia. I think I knew where the button was but I couldn't find it. @It_is_i_wyatt
should be at the top of the page next to home, forums, whats new, etc, its the farthest one to the right, if your window isnt fullscreen youll have to scroll to see it
I've written down a summary and power levels for my verse.
I'm having some trouble in the cosmology
The series I'm using is about the evolution of the verse's cosmology with the participation of the creatures in it. It starts off as a generic universe and evolves to a magical science fiction universe due to extensive universe modification. Should I separate the cosmology or just write about the latest cosmology after all the modifications. The modifications are pretty large and occured over 3 novels in a trilogy.
i dont think i understand what youre asking

i dont think i understand what youre asking
The verse I'm writing about has its cosmology evolve over time (books). Should I include all the different cosmologies?

For Clarification:
The universe was a standard universe with all abilities being fictional in the first novel
The second novel has the universe molting to create a new versions to form a caterpillar like structure due to character actions.
The third novel has a singular magical universe due to the major framework of the universe being made that later divides into 9 universes and then to a multiverse due to character actions.

If you must write the cosmology-defining characters of a verse, it'd be best to create profiles with the latest version of it in mind, and then work your way back to earlier characters and earlier cosmology.

If you must write the cosmology-defining characters of a verse, it'd be best to create profiles with the latest version of it in mind, and then work your way back to earlier characters and earlier cosmology.
I have also made a verse but it's blog based is that allowed?

As in, is it allowed to have it on a blog? Sure.

Is it allowed to do stuff like link to it on proper pages after say, VS threads? No.

You'll have to put it into a mainline article before it can be considered an official and proper verse.

Back