• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speedster352

He/Him
How do you calculate this feat? Do I find out the weight of diamonds and multiply it with the mass? How do I get the timeframe?

How do you calculate this feat? Do I find out the weight of diamonds and multiply it with the mass? How do I get the timeframe?
No, just find the number of diamonds, measure their volume, then multiply volume with density. Then line it up with the Creation Feats mass table and you'll get your answer.

No, just find the number of diamonds, measure their volume, then multiply volume with density.
But it's an entire pillar of diamond also how do I get the timeframe? So how would I measure the volume? Height times width right?

But it's an entire pillar of diamond also how do I get the timeframe? So how would I measure the volume? Height times width right?
Entire pillar eh?

Well, if it is confirmed to sprout up like a tree, I guess you can measure the mass first, then use GPE as a low-end.

If there is an anime version of the feat that doesn't overtly change from the visuals, use timeframe from there and use KE.

Entire pillar eh?

Well, if it is confirmed to sprout up like a tree, I guess you can measure the mass first, then use GPE as a low-end.

If there is an anime version of the feat that doesn't overtly change from the visuals, use timeframe from there and use KE.
Could you say that in layman's terms? this is my first time

Could you say that in layman's terms? this is my first time
Calculate the volume of the diamond (Length, height, width), then multiply it with the density of diamond.

For GPE, just do this: mass * g (9.81) * (height of the structure / 2).

For KE, first find the speed it took to reach from Point A of your choice to Point B of your choice. Then just do 0.5 * mass * velocity^2

Calculate the volume of the diamond (Length, height, width), then multiply it with the density of diamond.

For GPE, just do this: mass * g (9.81) * (height of the structure / 2).

For KE, first find the speed it took to reach from Point A of your choice to Point B of your choice. Then just do 0.5 * mass * velocity^2
Alright, so can I use the lowest cloud measurements since it's above the clouds? The time frame appears to be between 1-5 seconds at most. Do I find the volume of a cylinder or rectangle? Can I use the horizon calculator? So do I use irl diamond weight? How do I do that? Also, a character punched through it and split it in half is that KE? What program do I use? That's all for now

Alright, so can I use the lowest cloud measurements since it's above the clouds?
Aye

The time frame appears to be between 1-5 seconds at most.
Is there an anime scene of this? That'd be more accurate I'd reckon. If not, use GPE.

Do I find the volume of a cylinder or rectangle?
Depends on whether the pillar is cylindrical or cuboid in nature.

Can I use the horizon calculator?
No.

So do I use irl diamond weight? How do I do that?
Simple. Calculate the volume in meter^3, then multiply volume with the density of diamong in kg/m^3.

Also, a character punched through it and split it in half is that KE?
No, that'd be destruction, but we can't calc the frag and v. frag of diamond anymore, they don't follow the conventional rules of destruction, diamonds shatter too easily like glass when struck with a hammer at the right spot. Issue with gemstones in general. Also splitting stuff in half can get wildly unpredictable when there's not enough variables to use here.

Aye

Is there an anime scene of this? That'd be more accurate I'd reckon. If not, use GPE.

Depends on whether the pillar is cylindrical or cuboid in nature.

No.

Simple. Calculate the volume in meter^3, then multiply volume with the density of diamong in kg/m^3.

No, that'd be destruction, but we can't calc the frag and v. frag of diamond anymore, they don't follow the conventional rules of destruction, diamonds shatter too easily like glass when struck with a hammer at the right spot. Issue with gemstones in general.
There is an anime version of this scene here. Seems to be a few seconds however the manga only has 1 or 2 panels so it could be 2 seconds. It's hard to find the shape so I will just do both to be safe. So what program can I use to make the lines and get the pixel length?

There is an anime version of this scene here. Seems to be a few seconds however the manga only has 1 or 2 panels so it could be 2 seconds. It's hard to find the shape so I will just do both to be safe. So what program can I use to make the lines and get the pixel length?
Paint.net.

Also use a cone for volume instead. Then if possible, find the KE of the split. Find out how far and how fast the two halves moved.

Bruh, just pixel-scale.

And Mass= Volume x Density
V=πr2h=π·1002·2000≈6.28319×107 and the second one V=πr2h=π·2002·2000≈2.51327×108 and I multiply this by the weight of a diamond correct?
Carat is the unit of measurement for the physical weight of diamonds. One carat equals 0.200 grams or 1/5 gram and is subdivided into 100 points. For comparison, in units more familiar in the United States, one carat equals 0.007 ounce avoirdupois. Which would require over 2,265 carats to equal 1 pound!

V=πr2h=π·1002·2000≈6.28319×107 and the second one V=πr2h=π·2002·2000≈2.51327×108 and I multiply this by the weight of a diamond correct?
No.

Density of diamond is 3.5-3.53 g/cm^3 or 3500-3530 kg/m^3. Once you get the volume, 2.51327e+8 * 3500= 8.796445e+11 kg

Also where is your image and pixel-scaling lines? Because that width (Diameter of cylinder) is no way in hell 1002 meters. I used your image, your redline for 2km is 145px and the width (Horizontal component) is roughly 10px. That gives us 137.9310345 m for the diameter, 68.97 m for radius.

pi * 68.97^2 * 2000= 2.98882385152e+7 m^3, times 3500 is 1.04608834803e+11 kg.

No.

Density of diamond is 3.5-3.53 g/cm^3 or 3500-3530 kg/m^3. Once you get the volume, 2.51327e+8 * 3500= 8.796445e+11 kg

Also where is your image and pixel-scaling lines? Because that width (Diameter of cylinder) is no way in hell 1002 meters. I used your image, your redline for 2km is 145px and the width (Horizontal component) is roughly 10px. That gives us 137.9310345 m for the diameter, 68.97 m for radius.

pi * 68.97^2 * 2000= 2.98882385152e+7 m^3, times 3500 is 1.04608834803e+11 kg.
So is this still class g? Can the time frame between 1-5 seconds be used?

So is this still class g? Can the time frame between 1-5 seconds be used?
If someone lifts the pillar? Sure. But for the chop? No, AP cannot be translated to LS unless there is a throwing component to it. Punches and kicks do not count as LS.

1-5 seconds is usable, yes, but I think using the anime timeframe would be more accurate.

If someone lifts the pillar? Sure. But for the chop? No, AP cannot be translated to LS unless there is a throwing component to it. Punches and kicks do not count as LS.

1-5 seconds is usable, yes, but I think using the timeframe would be more accurate.
I meant the person lifting the pillar. For LS if you use 1-5 seconds for the timeframe would it yield class T LS or just class G LS?

I meant the person lifting the pillar. For LS if you use 1-5 seconds for the timeframe would it yield class T LS or just class G LS?
Oh, we don't use timeframe for LS.

But the chopping of the pillar cannot be used as LS. It is only AP.

Back