• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How big is this verse cosmology

Hello I'm new here and I don't plan to create a profile I'm too lazy for that i just want to know what tier one of the novel i read the title of this is top tier providence if people want to know

Now then i will use bubble as a representations to describe the verse because it's the most use thing to describe a universe

So basically this verse have 4 or 5 bubble that contain each other

1.Is the universe or mortal world every mortal world is capable of being an universe basically a heavenly sages create a world and it's also create the endless void that contain it to become an universe

2.Is the heavenly dao which had billions of this universe and countless space-time and this also contain the river of destiny which has no beginning and end basically the past and future and other timeline chapter of the said billions of universe can be seen on 800 chapters I don't know how to put pictures sorry im in the phone

3.Is the chaos this contain the heavenly dao and fusang tree that each branch contain an universe and many more and this is endless not flowery language because the mc literally flew out of the chaos and tell us that chaos literally has no end this is also called great dao world which the mc has and his great dao world also contains many worlds equivalent to heavenly dao in size chapter 1019
Chaos also contains countless space-time dimensions also deeper layers of space that even heavenly dao sages couldn't spy on it chapter 748 basically the space where matter like heavenly dao exist in the first layer and the end of the said layers is primordial void

4.Is the chaotic river of destiny this domain is higher than chaos this domain is just like the river of destiny but at the same time unlike it the said domain contain the past present and future of the chaos and also it's endless timeline chapter 705

5.Is the blank domain the blank domain look like a blank piece of paper when the mc master the use of ultimate origin his will goes out chaos and flew out in the blank domain and he sees that the chaos look like a tiny dot in an endless blank piece of paper chapter 900 the blank domain is literally blank where nothing exist on it the moment you step on this you will lose your mind and be dead only dao creator and special item could make you exist here
Im sorry if this takes long to read

I think it's multiverse level+

The space time of said dimensions and timelines are infinite, which is infinite 4D and supports being are infinite in size generally.

There are more universes which are all part of the heavenly DAO which contains as you said infinite branches each a universe.

Infinite universal constructs fall under the 2-A tier aka Multiverse+ cosmology.

But then again there's the blank domain which makes some universes look like a dot.

There's not much info on this so i can't equate for higher tiers. Most of this lacks evidence such as scans to support your claims but that's fine since you said u can't post them.

Altogether with this evidence even if the blank domain makes universes (can't tell which ones because if it's one from the branches it was never stated to be infinite in size, only in number) look like a dot, we still can't say if the domain itself is infinite in size or not, very uncertain.

So altogether this is a 2-A cosmology as i see it.

Last edited:
Why 2b considering the heavenly dao is already 2b containing billions of universe and then a larger container which is the chaos which should be infinite considering the mc who view it above and transcend the dao say it really has no ends and then even above that is the infinite timeline which is inside the chaotic river of destiny above the chaos and then blank domain which should be able to contain an endless amount of the said chaos considering the chaos is just a tiny dot compared to the endless blank domain that the mc see
I think it's multiverse level+

The space time of said dimensions and timelines are infinite, which is infinite 4D and supports being are infinite in size generally.

There are more universes which are all part of the heavenly DAO which contains as you said infinite branches each a universe.

Infinite universal constructs fall under the 2-A tier aka Multiverse+ cosmology.

But then again there's the blank domain which makes some universes look like a dot.

There's not much info on this so i can't equate for higher tiers. Most of this lacks evidence such as scans to support your claims but that's fine since you said u can't post them.

Altogether with this evidence even if the blank domain makes universes (can't tell which ones because if it's one from the branches it was never stated to be infinite in size, only in number) look like a dot, we still can't say if the domain itself is infinite in size or not, very uncertain.

So altogether this is a 2-B cosmology as i see it

Back