• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horrorterror vs Jack Noir

WeeklyBattles said:
Which Horrorterror and which and which version of Jack?
This and I'm not sure if we can declare the winner because of the little to no information given about horrorterrors. But still, I say Jack wins dues to his First Guardian powers(thats bec noir in the photo).

The Lesser Horrorterrors would stomp Base Jack, 3x Prototyped Jack would stomp the weaker Smaller Gods but be stomped by the stronger ones, and Bec stomps the stronger Smaller Gods but is stomped by the Middling Gods and the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors.

WeeklyBattles said:
The Lesser Horrorterrors would stomp Base Jack, 3x Prototyped Jack would stomp the weaker Smaller Gods but be stomped by the stronger ones, and Bec stomps the stronger Smaller Gods but is stomped by the Middling Gods and the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors.

And what makes you say that?

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, you cant make claims of different stats when they arent on the profiles.

Sorry about that, but the people in ghost army had around the same strength as the other scaled characters(in HS, most god tiers are balanced) and Lord English even had trouble hitting some ghosts(Davepetasprite, Meenah) at Collide.

Can confirm English was casually wiping out the ghost army by the score and ghost army really was just meant to be there as a distraction, the ones that survived only did so because of pis since they were "main characters" essentially. Anyways back on topic I believe Jack takes this with red miles and green sun powers. The trouble is we really haven't seen the horrorterrors do much other than mess with dream bubbles as far as I can remember.

Lord English wasn´t serious in the fight, and yet, the ghost army was completely unable to do any damage to him

@Cohobast

While I can't prove that he wasn't fighting casually, that doesn't explain why it took so long for LE to defeat Davepetasprite. He definitely was annoyed by them, just us getting annoyed by flies. And yes, there isn't much to talk about horrorterrors anyway, so it's hard to reach a conclusion.

WeeklyBattles said:
Grand Landmaster said:
And yes, there isn't much to talk about horrorterrors anyway, so it's hard to reach a conclusion.
The Horrorterrors page says otherwise...

The Noble Circle of Horrorterrors: An order of a select few, made up of only the absolute largest and most powerful Horrorterrors. Next to nothing is known about them, due to their residence in the absolute furthest portion of the infinite Furthest Ring. Their agenda is entirely unknown.

Bec Noir can put up a fight against others with Red Miles and Guardian powers. And it's pretty much impossible to compare him with TNCOH.

@Grand Landmaster

I'd say it's more than likely pis and the homestuck team just wanted to do an undertale reference. In the end he still bats away Davepetasprite fairly easily with an energyblast and is none the worse for wear.

And @ WeeklyBattles

All I'm getting from the page is that they create and meddle with dream bubbles.

Edit: And since I don't want to double post, I agree with Grand Landmaster/my earlier opinion that Jack will be able to take on Horrorterrors up to but not including the noble circle.

@Cohobast

Even though it may be a reference, it's still canon and Davepetasprite still survived against the first wave of bullets(and take note that happened after LE got his ass handed over to him by Davepetasprite, LE is still Caliborn, and it's highly likely he was raging at that point).

@Grand Landmaster

I would hardly call being knocked about a bit getting his ass handed to him. Davepetasprite dodges every bullet aside from the last which knocks them away. We can assume that whatever attack that is is not on par with his beam attack.

@Cohobast

Since at that point it's the Undertale part, I don't think we can scale that to his beam attack which occurs at the real fighting place. Also, I don't think the damage that makes LE angry, it's how he got hit by a "normal" person. At the events of Homestuck, we see Caliborn make a great display of his title, and how he sees himself superior to other people.

@ Grand Landmaster

Here's a possible explanation and apologies if I have forgotten details since my last reading. Davepeta lasting as long as they did could be partly the result of them essentially being a composit Dave/ Nepeta, having all the memories of each iteration of themselves and its possible that somehow aided their fighting skills. I could certainly buy English throwing a tantrum and for this combat at least Davepeta seemed faster, forcing him to result to just filling the screen with projectiles until they couldn't dodge.

Anyways this is horribly off topic even if it's an interesting topic to discuss.

Davepeta being capable of keeping up with Lord English in combat should definitely be considered PIS or a Outlier

Back