• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Horror Street) The Pandemonium VS The One-Armed Xenomorph

THE PANDEMODIUM vs THE ONE-ARMED XENOMORPH​

• Both are 30 meters apart
  • Battle takes place within a large abandoned bunker
  • Speed is equalized
  • Z-367 scales to 12890 KJ
  • The Alien scales to 27447 KJ
  • AP difference is barely over 2x
Profiles:

• Z-367 votes: 0
  • Xenomorph votes: 1

I couldn't think of a story. someone lock in and help me.

Last edited:
Wait there's a profile for Pressure of all games?

Anyhow, I don't think there's much to discuss since it's essentially just two animals duking it out. Going to vote One-Armed Xenomorph because of it's AP difference and Acid Manipulation.

Wait there's a profile for Pressure of all games?
I like it more than doors.
Anyhow, I don't think there's much to discuss since it's essentially just two animals duking it out. Going to vote One-Armed Xenomorph because of it's AP difference and Acid Manipulation.
Acid Manipulation is gonna do jack shit to something than can function unimpeded whilst decomposing.

Pandemonium also can just ignore the xeno's durability by running into it, since the xeno will dissolve in it's giant gaping mouth-hole in it's body.

Acid Manipulation is gonna do jack shit to something than can function unimpeded whilst decomposing.
Yes, but I don't know the level of decomposition it's at, it's just vaguely "decomposing." (What I mean to say is that, for example, a humanoid creature could be "decomposing" but still move with the bones in it's body, so a person could theoretically defeat it by breaking it's bones) It needs to gain organic/inorganic matter too, so it implies that it can still die despite it's immortalities. I'm sure the Alien can just...burn it down to the point where it can't fight anymore? Or rip it apart?

Pandemonium also can just ignore the xeno's durability by running into it, since the xeno will dissolve in it's mouth.
Pandeomonium needs to actually trap the Xeno in it's mouth, and I don't think it can because of it's Large Size. Pandeomonium is about as big as The Player, if a little wider, it isn't going to be able to shove the xeno in it's entire mouth and then keep it there for an unspecified amount of time to kill it. Like what IamMadeOutOfStone said, it's Corrosion Inducement looks to be Acid Manipulation and the Xeno has resistance to it.

From the range, I'm sure the Xeno can just stealth and get the drop on Panda, since it's a predatory monster.
"The internal eyes of Z-367 are deceptively powerful, being able to spot movement and subtle shifts in light up to inordinately long distances." doubt xeno can sneak, also this takes place in a bunker, so sneaking could be super hard (though its never said if it has vents big enough to xeno to use)

"The internal eyes of Z-367 are deceptively powerful, being able to spot movement and subtle shifts in light up to inordinately long distances." doubt xeno can sneak, also this takes place in a bunker, so sneaking could be super hard (though its never said if it has vents big enough to xeno to use)
The Player in Pressure, without Stealth Mastery (unless they make a profile for them and give them Stealth Mastery), is able to hide from Panda by simply being out of it's sight, like literally the next room over hiding. Panda is stupid. The Xeno is simply going to be out of Panda's sight. The TS specified it as "large abandoned bunker," so I think I can reasonably assume that the Xeno can lie and wait in a room for Panda to come by and then attack it.

The Player in Pressure, without Stealth Mastery (unless they make a profile for them and give them Stealth Mastery), is able to hide from Panda by simply being out of it's sight, like literally the next room over hiding. Panda is stupid. The Xeno is simply going to be out of Panda's sight. The TS specified it as "large abandoned bunker," so I think I can reasonably assume that the Xeno can lie and wait in a room for Panda to come by and then attack it.
the player can hide pretty well against most enemies but maybe is just the enemies being super stupid and blind, do mark, i dont know if the example i just shown was just a bug and it got fixed already, though its noted, that spot does not work on pande

the player can hide pretty well against most enemies but maybe is just the enemies being super stupid and blind, do mark, i dont know if the example i just shown was just a bug and it got fixed already, though its noted, that spot does not work on pande
Nope, that's canonical. They are partially blind, and even when guards made eye contact with the angler, the guards can still hide from it and be okay. Even Panda, who upon seeing the player and trying to get them out of their locker, simply just moves on after it's unsuccessful because the player holds the locker shut even though it was ramming it's whole body against the locker. Now imagine that against the Xeno morph with a 2x AP difference

also pande can see the player hiding in a locker in an instant
Lemme see.

Yes, but I don't know the level of decomposition it's at, it's just vaguely "decomposing." (What I mean to say is that, for example, a humanoid creature could be "decomposing" but still move with the bones in it's body, so a person could theoretically defeat it by breaking it's bones) It needs to gain organic/inorganic matter too, so it implies that it can still die despite it's immortalities. I'm sure the Alien can just...burn it down to the point where it can't fight anymore? Or rip it apart?
Notice how it needs to gain either organic/inorganic matter.

A bunker is inorganic. it can eat literally anything around it and regenerate from damage xeno does to it.
Pandeomonium needs to actually trap the Xeno in it's mouth, and I don't think it can because of it's Large Size. Pandeomonium is about as big as The Player, if a little wider, it isn't going to be able to shove the xeno in it's entire mouth and then keep it there for an unspecified amount of time to kill it. Like what IamMadeOutOfStone said, it's Corrosion Inducement looks to be Acid Manipulation and the Xeno has resistance to it.
It 100% can fit the xenomorph in there because it won't need to fit the entire thing in there, it'll just dissolve as it goes in. the player literally instantly dies when it goes into Pande's mouth. that means it dissolved them instantly.

It's not acid manipulation. it's specifically an unknown chemical. if it were acid they'd say that, since other entities who have similar effects like that were specified to have acidic properties.
The creator has said pandemonium in game isn't canon. any anti-feats featured in game don't effect pandemonium. that, and the player doesn't hide from pandemonium when entering the locker. it literally finds you instantly as you enter the room lmao. the only reason to survive an encounter with it is because MINIGAMES!!!!!!
Nope, that's canonical. They are partially blind, and even when guards made eye contact with the angler, the guards can still hide from it and be okay. Even Panda, who upon seeing the player and trying to get them out of their locker, simply just moves on after it's unsuccessful because the player holds the locker shut even though it was ramming it's whole body against the locker. Now imagine that against the Xeno morph with a 2x AP difference
both the game and the creator has said Pandemonium is not apart of the angler family.

"Though research finds no correlation between the two anomalies, Z-367 shares a similar EMP field generated by Z-283. However, the former's electric charge is recorded as being significantly less powerful, causing devices linked to internal power grids to temporarily malfunction when Z-367 is near"

Also, the ramming it's body into things is for obstacles. for targets it forces them into it's mouth. the AP difference won't make the pandemonium quit, because it's main tactics will ignore it.

Last edited:
cool but i would like some source on this, im actually interested in it
kekEkMt.png

corpse has mentioned offhand about making Pandemonium 3D instead of being another 2D node monster.

A bunker is inorganic. it can eat literally anything around it and regenerate from damage xeno does to it.
It's going to run away from Xeno and eat parts of the bunker? It has Animalistic Intelligence, it doesn't have the foresight to do that in the first place. If Panda does run away, the Xeno just...catches up? They're moving at the same speed.

It 100% can fit the xenomorph in there because it won't need to fit the entire thing in there, it'll just dissolve as it goes in. the player literally instantly dies when it goes into Pande's mouth. that means it dissolved them instantly.

It's not acid manipulation. it's specifically an unknown chemical. if it were acid they'd say that, since other entities who have similar effects like that were specified to have acidic properties.
Can you show me The Player dying to Panda? I don't know what it looks like from a 3rd person perspective.

Corrosion Inducement is the ability to corrode objects, generally on solids like rock or metal, at faster than natural rates. On biological objects or people, this is usually seen as a form of rapid decay. Corrosion generally causes the inflicted to slowly break down and weaken durability. It can also be seen as a subset ability of Acid Manipulation, and rarely, Water Manipulation or Age Manipulation.
The Xenomorph literally just resists it. It being an "unknown chemical" doesn't disqualify the Xenomorph from resisting it because it is a chemical. Like a substance. It even uses the word "dissolve," which are literally a synonym and share definitions with "melt" and "liquefy" literally what acid does. And if it isn't Acid Manipulation, then the Xenomorph still resists it because the Xenomorph resists Biological Manipulation.

The creator has said pandemonium in game isn't canon. any anti-feats featured in game don't effect pandemonium. that, and the player doesn't hide from pandemonium when entering the locker. it literally finds you instantly as you enter the room lmao.
This is just a massive NLF. Okay, Anti-Feats don't effect it, but that doesn't negate that the Xenomorph can literally just Stealth it? And wouldn't any feats displayed in the game just be void because it isn't canon? If feats were still canon, I really don't think Panda can just...find the Xenomorph without any special senses (and I don't mean it's Enhanced Senses, that's using it's eyes) The Player doesn't have Stealth Mastery (or a profile, so as far as that's concerned it's a regular *** human), the Xenomorph does, so it should solve that problem.

both the game and the creator has said Pandemonium is not apart of the angler family.

"Though research finds no correlation between the two anomalies, Z-367 shares a similar EMP field generated by Z-283. However, the former's electric charge is recorded as being significantly less powerful, causing devices linked to internal power grids to temporarily malfunction when Z-367 is near"
I know. I read the profile. I was specifically speaking about The Anglers, then I mentioned that Panda, despite having crazy senses, will still give up on trying to kill the player.

The Xenomorph can literally just rip Panda apart too
(Xeno)
(Panda)

t's going to run away from Xeno and eat parts of the bunker? It has Animalistic Intelligence, it doesn't have the foresight to do that in the first place. If Panda does run away, the Xeno just...catches up? They're moving at the same speed.

someone isn't reading the profile and it shows. if it misses it's target, it'll literally keep going and search the entire area around it, whilst continuing to shove organic/inorganic matter it finds it's mouth. it's not running away, it's looping around.

Can you show me The Player dying to Panda? I don't know what it looks like from a 3rd person perspective.
Fun part about that. Pande doesn't have a third person perspective jumpscare. he's client sided, meaning only the player dying can see it. otherwise, Pandemonium will be attacking other players/fly by ignoring the other players from the perspectives.

and, again, you can't use the jumpscare from the game as evidence for pandemonium because pandemonium isn't canon in game...
The Xenomorph literally just resists it. It being an "unknown chemical" doesn't disqualify the Xenomorph from resisting it because it is a chemical. Like a substance. It even uses the word "dissolve," which are literally a synonym and share definitions with "melt" and "liquefy" literally what acid does. And if it isn't Acid Manipulation, then the Xenomorph still resists it because the Xenomorph resists Biological Manipulation.
Notice how you have not mentioned that it resisted corrosive manipulation, literally the one thing it'd need to resist Pandemonium's mouth.

and lets say theoretically it does resist the same chemical in Pande's mouth, you'd need to prove the acid they resist is even close to as strong as pandemonium's, considering it literally clears through matter instantly, which as far as i recall is stronger than the xenomorph's acid.
This is just a massive NLF. Okay, Anti-Feats don't effect it, but that doesn't negate that the Xenomorph can literally just Stealth it? And wouldn't any feats displayed in the game just be void because it isn't canon? If feats were still canon, I really don't think Panda can just...find the Xenomorph without any special senses (and I don't mean it's Enhanced Senses, that's using it's eyes) The Player doesn't have Stealth Mastery (or a profile, so as far as that's concerned it's a regular *** human), the Xenomorph does, so it should solve that problem.
thats why theres no references to the game. it's not canon LMAO. everything mentioned on it's page is from it's document. the xenomorph isn't stealthing it because literally a hint of movement from it and Pande finds them.

the player doesn't need a profile to make the pandemonium to be able to see the xenomorph... again... Pandemonium isn't canon to the game... the player doesn't affect it. it literally just has to look around, see even the slightest twitch from the xenomorph. having stealth mastery on a character's page doesn't make it immune to being spotted by pandemonium lmao.
I know. I read the profile. I was specifically speaking about The Anglers, then I mentioned that Panda, despite having crazy senses, will still give up on trying to kill the player.
we've already established Pandemonium's appearance in game isn't canon, so it giving up to kill the player doesn't happen in the story at all

Panda's abilities only go up to what is shown or said by Word of God, and even then it's limited to the verse Panda is in. If you are saying that Panda doesn't show any abilities (because you said that in-game Panda isn't canon), but only has them based off the document, then we don't know how Panda's abilities work, which just makes them baseline. We don't know how fast it's Corrosion Inducement works, by what mechanism does it's Absorption/Healing works (For example, does it work instantaneously? Does it take time? We don't know), and among other things. I really don't like when people say "it's vague," then don't do anything else because it leaves open doors to wank an ability or adjust an ability. Like okay, Panda,
  • "EXR-P was consumed by Z-367 after being spotted. As usual, no remains." (Pressure wik)
"No remains," you know what else leaves no remains? Pigs.
6. And when they’re not either squealing or talking, pigs will eat almost anything – including human bones. In 2012, a farmer in Oregon, America, was eaten by his pigs after having a heart attack and falling into their enclosure. By the time a concerned relative came looking for him, only his dentures were left. (The Pig Site)
Does that mean that every single pig can gobble up something in one bite? No. Same thing for Panda, that doesn't mean that it's Corrosion Inducement works instantly, only that it has it. The corrosion could work anywhere between minutes to hours. We don't know how fast it works, it just works. Since in-game Panda isn't canon, any showings is voided.

someone isn't reading the profile and it shows. if it misses it's target, it'll literally keep going and search the entire area around it, whilst continuing to shove organic/inorganic matter it finds it's mouth. it's not running away, it's looping around.
Quit being passive-aggressive. This is you incorrectly interpreting my messages and leading me on a goose-chase.
IamMadeOutOfStone was responding to me when I said that The Player doesn't have stealth mastery. I then confirmed that The Anglers are blind and, with my limited knowledge at the time, that Panda leaves The Player alone after it's unsuccessful. You then say,

Also, the ramming it's body into things is for obstacles. for targets it forces them into it's mouth. the AP difference won't make the pandemonium quit, because it's main tactics will ignore it.
Which if you read my original comment, did not say that The Anglers and Pandemonium are the same, so the first sentence was redundant. When I said "even" I meant even as in "the enemies." Then your earlier statement is rendered mute by your third one,

This would straight up not come into play because Panda would not give up on trying to kill the Xenomorph, so it would just stay there until it dies.

Here, you mention The Player, which I thought was The Player in the game for obvious reasons. I then ask,
I thought you were talking about the game. Show me your source for people dying inside the mouth of Panda instantly.

I did not know that Panda in-game isn't canon up until you said it because the profile did not state it. It also does not state that Panda loops around and eats inorganic material like you said. Nowhere does it say on the profile that Panda does this, if it does, quote it. I don't know why you felt the need to pretend like all my answers are in the profile when it's not.

Fun part about that. Pande doesn't have a third person perspective jumpscare. he's client sided, meaning only the player dying can see it. otherwise, Pandemonium will just fly by.

and, again, you can't use the jumpscare from the game as evidence for pandemonium because pandemonium isn't canon in game...
I was under the impression that you were talking about the game.

Notice how you have not mentioned that it resisted corrosive manipulation, literally the one thing it'd need to resist Pandemonium's mouth.

and lets say theoretically it does resist the same chemical in Pande's mouth, you'd need to prove the acid they resist is even close to as strong as pandemonium's, considering it literally clears through matter instantly, which as far as i recall is stronger than the xenomorph's acid.
I was making a case that Panda's Corrosive Manipulation is a subset of Acid Manipulation which would allow Xenomorph to resist it.

I will go under the assumption that Panda's mouth clears through matter, even though the profile doesn't say anything about that.
  • Corrosion Inducement (Due to an unknown chemical agents within Z-367's mouth-like orifice, Z-367 can suffocate and dissolve targets.[1])
Unless that is what you meant. Yes, Alien can resist it because their acid destroys Molecular Bonds
Acid Manipulation (Xenomorphs have acid stronger than their previous forms and any on Earth. Their acid can break molecular bonds[7] with ease. A Xenomorphs Acid can last long enough to eat through a bridge support cable[11] and should be superior to a facehuggers blood of which can eat through the hull of a ship[3]. Xenomorph acid is capable of corroding through the dome, which is made of a thick plastic[12], that is also bulletproof[13])
If not this, then,
(Resistance)
Acid Manipulation (Completely immune to their own acid blood and other acids for self-explanatory reasons)

Does destroying matter scale above breaking molecular bonds? (Not a rhetorical question)

thats why theres no references to the game. it's not canon LMAO. everything mentioned on it's page is from it's document. the xenomorph isn't stealthing it because literally a hint of movement from it and Pande finds them.
I had no reason to not use my background knowledge of Pressure in this Thread. If there was a note saying that it's in-game showings aren't canonical, then this problem would be prevented. I think that any reasonable person would believe that in-game showings of abilities would be substantial in a verses thread unless told otherwise. You are mad at me for not thinking exactly the same as you. Grow up.

Also, NLF, nothing in the document says that it someone can't hide or stealth around it. That is the entire purpose of Stealth Mastery. You saying the Xenomorph gets found because it would see it is obtuse because it wouldn't see it in the first place. You're basically just saying "Panda would see the Xenomorph because it would find it." Tell me how Panda is going to suddenly find the Xenomorph when the Xenomorph is hiding in a room over, or on the walls, or literally anywhere that blocks Panda's view of the Xenomorph. Hell, the document even says, "Remaining out of Z-367's line of sight is of upmost importance..." so it CAN be hidden from.

we've already established Pandemonium's appearance in game isn't canon, so it giving up to kill the player doesn't happen in the story at all
Panda does however, leave after enough time has passed if it's attempts fail.

I went back to Panda's profile and checked out the document, and actually read out-loud the words one by one. Nowhere does it say that Panda's mouth instantly destroys matter, or any matter for that fact. Even if it did, Panda wouldn't be able to get the Xenomorph in it's mouth because of the immense Lifting Strength difference. It also doesn't say that Panda "loops around" it says it "subsides" as in "lapse into silence or inactivity" which leads me to believe that it just leaves. For someone who likes to point out that I didn't read the profile, you look to be getting none of your information from it. Are you just basing this off of conjecture? Or do you have another Word of God statement that you didn't post as information?

I am voting Xenomorph For Reasons Above. I don't see the point in discussing about what Panda can vaguely do since we only have a nonspecific document to work off of

"No remains," you know what else leaves no remains? Pigs.

Does that mean that every single pig can gobble up something in one bite? No. Same thing for Panda, that doesn't mean that it's Corrosion Inducement works instantly, only that it has it. The corrosion could work anywhere between minutes to hours. We don't know how fast it works, it just works. Since in-game Panda isn't canon, any showings is voided.
The difference between a Pig and Pandemonium is that one does not have dissolving chemicals in their mouth. this is a terrible comparison. it's important that it's mentioned for Pandemonium because it's entire gimmick is that it's mouth absorbs matter to add to itself to heal it's decomposing body.
Does destroying matter scale above breaking molecular bonds? (Not a rhetorical question)
aren't those entirely two different abilities though.

i'm pretty sure breaking molecular bonds falls under Matter Manipulation. pretty sure that feat doesn't effect this at all.
Also, NLF, nothing in the document says that it someone can't hide or stealth around it. That is the entire purpose of Stealth Mastery. You saying the Xenomorph gets found because it would see it is obtuse because it wouldn't see it in the first place. You're basically just saying "Panda would see the Xenomorph because it would find it." Tell me how Panda is going to suddenly find the Xenomorph when the Xenomorph is hiding in a room over, or on the walls, or literally anywhere that blocks Panda's view of the Xenomorph. Hell, the document even says, "Remaining out of Z-367's line of sight is of upmost importance..." so it CAN be hidden from.
lets not leave out that relevant context you coincidentally cut off at the end of that quote.

"Remaining out of Z-367's line of sight is of utmost importance... however all attempts to evade it once spotted are futile if cover is not available."

the quote you used meant staying out of sight in the first place, which is not relevant here because both start Infront of each other with line of sight. that quote ironically is why Xeno's stealth mastery is useless here.
I went back to Panda's profile and checked out the document, and actually read out-loud the words one by one. Nowhere does it say that Panda's mouth instantly destroys matter, or any matter for that fact. Even if it did, Panda wouldn't be able to get the Xenomorph in it's mouth because of the immense Lifting Strength difference. It also doesn't say that Panda "loops around" it says it "subsides" as in "lapse into silence or inactivity" which leads me to believe that it just leaves. For someone who likes to point out that I didn't read the profile, you look to be getting none of your information from it. Are you just basing this off of conjecture? Or do you have another Word of God statement that you didn't post as information?
"If spotted subjects manage to evade Z-367, it will immediately begin hunting in the surrounding area. Spotted targets, inanimate or organic, are observed to be found in all instances."

if someone evades Pandemonium, it will hunt the surrounding area and find more organic/inorganic mass and absorb the material to it's mass and go back for the thing it missed.

Back