• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Figure (DOORS) vs Ignited Freddy (GRACE)

How many times will Freddy Timeloop in character?
Figure will have to defeat him that many times over to secure victory.

Figure seems to have the physical advantage, being able to knock over metal doors.

His tech manip may be able to mess with freddy a little, but not much more.

IIRC freddy's madness manip is activated upon seeing him, meaning Figure is unaffected by it.

Freddy will infinitely time loop as long as figure doesn't get to dealing with freddy 11 times in one loop.
You mean destroying him, incaping him, or just scaring him away? Either way, even if Figure seems stronger, can he deal with Freddy 11 times until 6 am without Freddy dealing with him first? IDK, gonna wait for more people's opinions on the matter.

Figure seems to have the physical advantage, being able to knock over metal doors.

His tech manip may be able to mess with freddy a little, but not much more.

IIRC freddy's madness manip is activated upon seeing him, meaning Figure is unaffected by it.
He doesn’t knock over a metal door, he punches it open. They’re pretty equal ap wise.

figures tech manip has at best made light flicker, definitely doing nothing to Freddy

He doesn’t knock over a metal door, he punches it open. They’re pretty equal ap wise.

figures tech manip has at best made light flicker, definitely doing nothing to Freddy
Then Freddy likely wins, very near to a stomp, even. He can't defeat someone as strong as himself 11 times over. Freddy FRA, very near to a stomp.

Then Freddy likely wins, very near to a stomp, even. He can't defeat someone as strong as himself 11 times over. Freddy FRA, very near to a stomp.
He doesn’t need to defeat Freddy 11 times, he just has to make him **** off 11 times (aka, making him run away with bright light, or just making him run away in general)

he could also just abuse Class 1 vs 5.

This is a relly funny statment

How would freedy even deal with figure extended meele range?

freedy would be unable to get in range of the figure to atack sinse It can damage freedy and shove him away withouch touching Him directly

Now I'm unsure. If Figure goes on and destroys Freddy on his first to tenth encounter, does Freddy count that as enough and is defeated for sure, does he magically reapear to resume his assaults, or does he reset time? In the latter ocassion, does he eventually groe tired or bored and stops the timeloop? In the case he is defeated for sure, Figure FRA. In the case he resumes assault, Figure FRA, although with higher difficulty. In the Unbored timeloop case, Freddy FRA, as he will eventually defeat Figure, and is very unlikely for Figure to know to waitfor him to appear 11 times and not destroy him right away, as he seems animalistic at most. In the bored timeloop case, unsure, as the only thing Figure has against Freddy are range and LS, which should be enough to make him stay away, but Freddy might sneak up on it, although with Figure's enhanced senses it will be hard, so likely Figure FRA.

Both of these characters have comparable AP statements but Figure is able to interact with non-physical beings and destroy metal which Freddy is made out of i believe.

My vote is going to Figure, it should be much stronger in AP than Freddy.

why would killing freddy reset the loop?
Killing Freddy would prevent him from reapearing again until 6am, preventing 11 encounters and reseting the loop, unless he has some regeneration/resurrection I'm anaware of. Since I doubt the latter is the case, I want to know: Does killing Freddy prevent his time manipulating abilities from activating?

Killing Freddy would prevent him from reapearing again until 6am, preventing 11 encounters and reseting the loop, unless he has some regeneration/resurrection I'm anaware of. Since I doubt the latter is the case, I want to know: Does killing Freddy prevent his time manipulating abilities from activating?
tecnically entity would constantly enconter freddy body in the arena

Now I'm unsure. If Figure goes on and destroys Freddy on his first to tenth encounter, does Freddy count that as enough and is defeated for sure, does he magically reapear to resume his assaults, or does he reset time? In the latter ocassion, does he eventually groe tired or bored and stops the timeloop? In the case he is defeated for sure, Figure FRA. In the case he resumes assault, Figure FRA, although with higher difficulty. In the Unbored timeloop case, Freddy FRA, as he will eventually defeat Figure, and is very unlikely for Figure to know to waitfor him to appear 11 times and not destroy him right away, as he seems animalistic at most. In the bored timeloop case, unsure, as the only thing Figure has against Freddy are range and LS, which should be enough to make him stay away, but Freddy might sneak up on it, although with Figure's enhanced senses it will be hard, so likely Figure FRA.
Both of these characters have comparable AP statements but Figure is able to interact with non-physical beings and destroy metal which Freddy is made out of i believe.

counted

yeah nuh uh nope. he punches the door open. he makes zero damage to the actual door. at best he damage the lock on the door (which isn't confirmed), which would still make them equal.

The votes for figure shouldn’t be valid, they rely on the fact figure would be stronger for punching a metal door open. Which idk if that is really true.

The votes for figure shouldn’t be valid, they rely on the fact figure would be stronger for punching a metal door open. Which idk if that is really true.
I didn't really vote for him, but okay. I was asking how Freddy's time manip worked and giving my answer depending on the situation, basing off the fact that figure has better ls and range. Here is the message that I refering to:

no
This is a relly funny statment

How would freedy even deal with figure extended meele range?

freedy would be unable to get in range of the figure to atack sinse It can damage freedy and shove him away withouch touching Him directly

Back