• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hoopa vs Arceus

Hoopa (unbound) vs Arceus (with all plates)

both are from the anime,no prep time and speed equalized,if needed (Deaths only)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Arceus with all of his plates is 2-B. Of so you should restrict him to his incomplete version.

Sharklover99 said:
Hoopa (unbound) vs Arceus (with all plates)

both are from the anime,no prep time and speed equalized,if needed (Deaths only)
Hoopa summons a Garchomp that hits Arceus with Draco Meteor and the PTSD does the rest

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Arceus with all of his plates is 2-B. Of so you should restrict him to his incomplete version.
To be fair hoopa can summon other pokemon or trick arceus into a portal like he did with lugia

Arceus takes this pretty handily with its hax such as Matter Manipulation, Void Manipulation, and Precognition which Hoopa can't exactly match. The best thing Hoopa is going to do is summon the sealed forms of the Creation Trio, but Arceus can still thrash them around even without all of its plates like it did in the Jewel of Life. Hoopa has no answer for any of Arceus's attack negations in general meaning it would be hard for it to even hurt it. You can't exactly beat the thing that created and beat the most powerful things you can summon effortlessly.

This is a stomp. Speed Equalized won't matter. Anime Arceus has multi-universal feats on-screen, while sleeping and not having all plates, giving more than enough power to accidentally one-shot Unbound Hoopa even under those conditions. All plates is even more overkill. And that's without getting into all the ways Arceus haxstomps Hoopa into nonexistence.

Back