• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai star rail: Aeons ability additions

On Aeons physical ability

Avatar Creations : Aeons have to form an avatar to descend onto the physical world and can choose an aspect or manifestation as THEY want.

On each Aeons:

Ok about pathstriders. They are people who walk the path and gain power from it but they can only manipulate small part of the path, but Aeons are those who can access the full power of the path and use it however they want.

So Aeons should have all the abilities of a pathstrider who walks their path. This thread I will cover Nanook ability

Nanook:​

Summoning : Upscale from Voidranger Tramplers who can summon a large number of Voidrangers with screech

Mind Manipulation: Upscale from Voidranger: Distorter who can command and control Voidranger: Reaver who normally only acts on instincts to destroy.

Status Effect Inducement : Upscale from Voidranger Eliminator who can mark enemies they hit, causing them to take extra damage when attacked.

Hacking : Upscale from irontomb who can make inorganic AI paralyzed or turn against their mates ; outer space defense arrays begin targeting the home planet or flying vehicles scatter at random like flies and unable to target the enemy

Last edited:
Hmm… I’ll get back to this later but I’ll say it looks good in a single glance.

Looks good,should be added in aeon physiology page
On each Aeons:

Ok about pathstriders. They are people who walk the path and gain power from it but they can only manipulate small part of the path, but Aeons are those who can access the full power of the path and use it however they want.
Hmm sounds okay
So Aeons should have all the abilities of a pathstrider who walks their path. This thread I will cover Nanook ability

Nanook:​

Matter manipulation: Upscale from antibaryon and baryon that act as ion traps that can prevent antiparticles from dissipating and annihilating normal matter

Summoning : Upscale from Voidranger Tramplers who can summon a large number of Voidrangers with screech

Mind Manipulation: Upscale from Voidranger: Distorter who can command and control Voidranger: Reaver who normally only acts on instincts to destroy.

Status Effect Inducement : Upscale from Voidranger Eliminator who can mark enemies they hit, causing them to take extra damage when attacked.

Hacking : Upscale from irontomb who can make inorganic AI paralyzed or turn against their mates ; outer space defense arrays begin targeting the home planet or flying vehicles scatter at random like flies and unable to target the enemy
Sounds okay too

Avatar creation is already in the Aeon Physiology page.

Not sure how this matter manipulation.

The rest looks fine.

Edit: looking at the voidranger distorters they survived particle annihilation does that count as resistance to matter manipulation?

Last edited:
looking at the voidranger distorters they survived particle annihilation does that count as resistance to matter manipulation?
They’re already resistance to anti matter manipulation on aeons physical

although I think it’s should get removed but that not related to this thread

I searched for ion trap and we can do it in the real world without manipulating them so I don't think it works.
i don't understand what you mean just because we can do it in real world doesn't mean it's not manipulation of something.

just checking Ion included in matter manipulation so it's definitely matter manipulation

What I mean is that you don't need to manipulate matter to trap ion which is what is described with the Baryons. But if people disagree than idm.

Also to make sure I asked above. Resisting anitmatter doesn't mean you also resist matter. So I think resistance to matter manipulation should work if surviving particle annihilation counts.

Last edited:
What I mean is that you don't need to manipulate matter to trap ion which is what is described with the Baryons. But if people disagree than idm
Hmm If I understand correctly you saying that baryon/anti-baryon traping ion with technology and not related to path power right? I guess that make sense I will cut that part from OP

Also to make sure I asked above. Resisting anitmatter doesn't mean you also resist matter. So I think resistance to matter manipulation should work if surviving particle annihilation counts.
What I mean is particle annihilation in this question is cause from anti-matter so it’s will fail under anti-matter manipulation instead of matter manipulation.

What I mean is particle annihilation in this question is cause from anti-matter so it’s will fail under anti-matter manipulation instead of matter manipulation.
"A Voidranger that has successfully survived particle annihilation, the positive and negative particles in its body have temporarily achieved a strange balance, granting them more power than ordinary reavers."

It compares the Distorters to Reavers so that's why I believe the Distorters started out as Reavers who are made out of antimatter and than survived particle annihilation from normal matter and become Distorters.

But of course this is just my opinion and not fact. Just putting it out there if people disagree all good.

Back