• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Star Rail abilities addition

Hmmm, I disagree with all the Aeons having NEP all nature types and all aspects, only IX should have all of them, since the Simulated Universe's system could detect and identify the rest of the Aeons to warn and prepare The Trailblazer for their coming beforehand despite them being part of the Imaginary Space as Paths and concepts, but it was unable to detect and identify IX, which resulted in The Trailblazer being caught-off guard and briefly incapacitated when the Aeon of Nihility appeared, but at least in my view and current knowledge about NEP based on these scans, I can see them getting NEP Nature Type 1, All Aspects [Mental, Conceptual, Fundamental Information, History and Time]

But I completely agree with the rest

Last edited:
No, do you even understand what is NEP Nature 2 and 3??. This evidence at best is NEP Nature 1, about aspect, lol, you need to prove what aspect it lacking, the word absolute nothingness is vague, and devoid of time could be aspect 5 history but that is if you can prove time and history is interchangable in the verse

Damn, you guys motivated me to looking for all these new recent Honkaiverse abilities to see if they are valid or not

Noo dont ruin the tradition of having most busted hax for some random character QwQ
The irony of HSR is that except for Welt and likely Imbibitor Lunae, the rest of Astral Express crew are haxeless despite being the main protagonists of the game and having more screen time than any other characters

only IX has all types of NEP and aspects, others do not,imaginary space being absolute nothingness would grant herrschers npi,nep too,and immesruable speed,but they dont,thats a i hate to say it flowery language.So yeah what enryu said sounds better.
straightforward...

Acheron​

NEP NPI for Acheron being able to interact with a manifestation of IX.
nep no...i mean i dont know..she exists as a human,npi is good
arent ediolons only gacha stuff,also what that says is the path they follow eventually leads them to the said path,you have example acheron,whatever she does leads her to nihility so...disagree with that
I suggest adding Durability Negation and Spatial Manipulation to Seele as shown here and here and this kind of ability also appears in her ultimate
also if you want to you can add this qwq

Just checked it out, that NEP section is sus.

I mean the aspects are fine, but "both types" of NEP?
I will tell my version of this story since I was there when it happened, a certain someone couldn't just stop editing IX's proifle and always changed my edits to "Both Nature Types", so I just stopped trying to undo this and I told myself to solve this problem later

I will tell my version of this story since I was there when it happened, a certain someone couldn't just stop editing IX's proifle and always changed my edits to "Both Nature Types", so I just stopped trying to undo this and I told myself to solve this problem later
Nvm that there's 3 types of NEP, not 2.

Also, isn't this is Probability Manip rather than Fate Manip???, while i can understand the assumption, do we even have more context surround this??
Ediolons are litteraly genshin impact constellation just HSR version,all of this is just a plain methaphor explaining what ediolons are...and thats why i disagreed with fate manip unless there is more abt ediolons im not changing my mind

You didn't word this correctly, since it was stated that Aeons represent each Path and not embody each path (which is AE Type 2). From the description given, only NEP nature type 1 can qualify, though for the aspect, I suppose it can qualify for all (history and time will be type 5) except type 4.
Looks good.
Sure.
Not sure how this is resistance to Fate Manipulation. This looks like passive possibility manipulation.

Last edited:
Back