• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact Tier?

So, I've been told by a decent amount of people online that Honkai Impact is Outer, can anyone explain why that is, or at the very least explain why it isn't, because I know little about the verse.

Because some statements was taken out of contexts or interpreted to the highest level, such as the translation statement said: dimension of space is infinite, which was interpreted up to High 1-B, then something something transcended the High 1-B so Low 1-A to 1-A, like that

There is also 1-A Kiana profile on CSAP

Because some statements was taken out of contexts or interpreted to the highest level, such as the translation statement said: dimension of space is infinite, which was interpreted up to High 1-B, then something something transcended the High 1-B so Low 1-A to 1-A, like that

There is also 1-A Kiana profile on CSAP
Can I have reasoning for why it's wrong, because I want to be able to tell others why if they argue they are Outer.

The statement dimension of space is infinite can be argued in many way, you could sau that it just mean spatial axis is infinite in length, which have nothing to with High 1-B, which require infinite layer of dimension with the higher one superior to the lower on, you can't get that only via 1 vague statement said dimension of space is infinite. Not only that but also the contradict statement directly stated Sea of Quanta is just 11 dimensionals realm, and Imaginary Tree = the Sea which blow away the notion of High 1-B cosmology. Right now Honkai is just Imaginary Tree, Sea of Quanta and then all the parallel worlds/bubble universes.

Idrc about CSAP reasoning though, that site is kinda........let loose for you to do all kind of reasoning.

The statement dimension of space is infinite can be argued in many way, you could sau that it just mean spatial axis is infinite in length, which have nothing to with High 1-B, which require infinite layer of dimension with the higher one superior to the lower on, you can't get that only via 1 vague statement said dimension of space is infinite. Not only that but also the contradict statement directly stated Sea of Quanta is just 11 dimensionals realm, and Imaginary Tree = the Sea which blow away the notion of High 1-B cosmology. Right now Honkai is just Imaginary Tree, Sea of Quanta and then all the parallel worlds/bubble universes.

Idrc about CSAP reasoning though, that site is kinda........let loose for you to do all kind of reasoning.
Alright thanks, also, didn't a character say something about how no character meaningfully affected the imaginary tree, therefore none of the characters are outer?

Alright thanks, also, didn't a character say something about how no character meaningfully affected the imaginary tree, therefore none of the characters are outer?
The tree isn't even outer to begin with, and yeah no character meaningfully affect the tree, they still not yet even destroy a single planet, even the current tier 4 rating is via some statements and fan calculation, at best is Otto in his short animation, affected a single branch to create a new timelime for Kallen and save her. Anyway Honkai Impact 3rd feats isn't that impressive, i was told that Honkai Gakuen 2/Gun Girl Z have better feats though

The tree isn't even outer to begin with, and yeah no character meaningfully affect the tree, they still not yet even destroy a single planet, even the current tier 4 rating is via some statements and fan calculation, at best is Otto in his short animation, affected a single branch to create a new timelime for Kallen and save her. Anyway Honkai Impact 3rd feats isn't that impressive, i was told that Honkai Gakuen 2/Gun Girl Z have better feats though
Do you have a scan for the guy saying they didn't affect the tree by chance?

I mean do you have a link to the guy from the game saying that they didn't affect the imaginary tree.
there is no scan, how can you get scan when throughout the entire game not a single feat or statement say they can affect the entire Imaginary Tree??, this problem didn't need scan, you only need scan when you claim that characters can affect the entire Tree

there is no scan, how can you get scan when throughout the entire game not a single feat or statement say they can affect the entire Imaginary Tree??, this problem didn't need scan, you only need scan when you claim that characters can affect the entire Tree
Now I'm confused, because why were people saying that the characters affected the tree then, did they just make it up?

probably, i saw no single feat or statement about such thing, only Otto in his short animation affected a single branch on the tree to create a new timeline for Kallen
How impressive is that feat from Otto exactly? Is making a new timeline pretty good?

Back