• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She's pretty well written for a pervert, not a Mineta, and even though she is more invasive she seems to have enough tact and care to never actually disturb anyone. She's just an attention ***** because her parents abandoned her at a relatively tender age due to needing to run away and not wanting her to die.

So yeah, Kat is best girl and a breath of fresh air in the world of anime perverts. But loses.

Mand21 said:
She's pretty well written for a pervert,
No, no she's not. She straight up gropes people without their permission and refuses to stop even if they ask or even if they're crying.

not a Mineta,

Even though he's the worst character in MHA, everything he's in the series so far to date COMBINED does not hold a candle to the level of disrespect she displays for her peers in a single ONE of her incidents

and even though she is more invasive she seems to have enough tact and care to never actually disturb anyone.
If you actually believe this then you have clearly never experienced any form of Senran Kagura media. If you had, you'd know this is quite objectively false.

She's just an attention ***** because her parents abandoned her at a relatively tender age due to needing to run away and not wanting her to die.
"She may be a borderline r**ist but at least she has a reaso to be, right?"

So yeah, Kat is best girl and a breath of fresh air in the world of anime perverts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3XU6CMUJc&t=129s

Anyway I'm going to go with Homura via being much more of a competent and experienced fighter on top of being serious from the get-go as opposed to Kat who's just going to try to touch her for the majority of the fight. Also with a bladed weapon-- or several-- it's easier to rip clothing and thus exploit the "vulnerable when clothes are ripped in battle" weakness which all Senrans sans Kagura share.

No, no she's not. She straight up gropes people without their permission and refuses to stop even if they ask or even if they're crying.

not a Mineta,

Even though he's the worst character in MHA, everything he's in the series so far to date COMBINED does not hold a candle to the level of disrespect she displays for her peers in a single ONE of her incidents

and even though she is more invasive she seems to have enough tact and care to never actually disturb anyone.
If you actually believe this then you have clearly never experienced any form of Senran Kagura media. If you had, you'd know this is quite objectively false.

She's just an attention ***** because her parents abandoned her at a relatively tender age due to needing to run away and not wanting her to die.
"She may be a borderline r**ist but at least she has a reaso to be, right?"

So yeah, Kat is best girl and a breath of fresh air in the world of anime perverts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3XU6CMUJc&t=129s

She's a BoS Kid Goku with boobs

...okay, I've been thoroughly proven wrong. >.> The anime fooled me. I don't remember her groping a person until they cry at all

My notebook is 32 bits and won't run Citra, and I'm short on money and can't buy a 3DS. =/ Otherwise I'd buy or download the first game immediately.

Kid Goku is a genius at learning new techniques and is capable of strategizing. Hibari stupid-stomps.

The "how many" is answered with "3 people", but who voted Homura already? So we can keep track of the voters and see more easily when someone is switching a vote.

Back