• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true she would use it if shes dieing, but only in extreme cases, as in like the very end of a Walpurgis Nacht fight. In this case, the first round would likely have Dio drinking her blood or beating her to the point that she can't use it. the other rounds she really doesn't need it.

@SomebodyData by speed equalized you mean everything about speed? like reaction speed?

Anyway Dio's stand Za Warudo will deflect every bullet and stop time if homura tries to explode him. dio can also use his laser beam to kill homura.. i can't see Dio losing here.. remember that Dio is a great tactician

Neo Brando said:
@SomebodyData by speed equalized you mean everything about speed? like reaction speed?
Anyway Dio's stand Za Warudo will deflect every bullet and stop time if homura tries to explode him. dio can also use his laser beam to kill homura.. i can't see Dio losing here.. remember that Dio is a great tactician
Speed equalized means everything, movement speed, reaction speed, travel speed, etc. This includees The World speed.

They can both time stop and move inside the time stops, and homura's time stop is superior. Additionally she can rewind time and just try the battle over again any time she feels threatened until she eventually finds a way to win. Even if Dio has some super great stategy already prepared in case he fights another time stopper, homura will see the plan play out and rewind until she figures out a way around it. Dio does not have that luxury, he will eventually run out of plans homura hasn't seen before.

I think i am starting to overestimate dio too much but i don't know if dio has a weak point against Homura.. tell me if i am wrong..

Neo Brando said:
I think i am starting to overestimate dio too much but i don't know if dio has a weak point against Homura.. tell me if i am wrong..
Homura's M.O. is to time stop and steal a bunch of weapons from the military up to and including nukes and then store them on her handheld pocket dimension ahead of time. Then she time stops in battle and pulls those weapons out and aims them before releasing the time stop. I'm pretty sure Dios not quite on the durability level needed to survive against literally anything the military of the time has in its arsenal yet.

DA Sword Dancer said:
Neo Brando said:
Homura's M.O. is to time stop and steal a bunch of weapons from the military up to and including nukes and then store them on her handheld pocket dimension ahead of time. Then she time stops in battle and pulls those weapons out and aims them before releasing the time stop. I'm pretty sure Dios not quite on the durability level needed to survive against literally anything the military of the time has in its arsenal yet.
Dio timestops.. the weapons will be affected but not homura.. dio will simply dodge or run for the kill.

Wouldn't technically Homura be immune to the time stop and is thus able to manage herself? Well either way those explosives are going to be very effective

Actually, her weapons can continue to go on in time stop for a limited amount of time

doesn't matter who stops time.. the weapons will stay where they are.. dio can easily sneak out or destroy them in his time

What people don't seem to realize is that she can't damage DIO. Therefore all of her attacks are MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! In truth DIO will take every round. It will be tedious if she can rewind but he will win. His regen is ridiculous. He got split in half down the middle and regenerated. She doesn't have the hamon to kill him. Speed doesn't matter anyway with his superior strength. Also the moment the fight starts DIO just kills her with laser eyes. She can't stop it with time because DIO is immune. DIO hax are way to good.

Dio won't remember what happened when Homura rewinds, only she will.

Anything that is not the person's body is time stopped, lasers aren't immune.

I meant that she would wear out eventually and he'd kill her because when she rewinds he's just as powerful as he was. Eye lasers that are still part of his eyes until contact? I dunno dude. Think super mans heat vision. DIO takes this.

Homura returns to full power and health as well when she rewinds, and she's already developed a fighting style based around this rewind power. She used it around 100 times back to back without getting 'worn out' when she was looking for a way to save Madoka and that involve her fighting a bunch of enemies including some that were far more powerful than her.

The lasers are time stopped.

>Superior Strength, Homura is Town level and Dio is Multi-City Block...

>Doesn't have hamon to kill him, even ignoreing how much of a NLF that is, DIO was killed by a non-hamon user... (Jotaro)..........

>DIO is immune, for 11 seconds I think? Might be less...

>regen is ridiculous, while it is really insane, I already noted it isn't really enough for constant spaming of Town level attacks.

>The moment it starts he just kills her with the lasers.... er homura has type 2 immortality, also, speed is equalized pretty sure she can dodge from a distance, espically the growing ones.

>Wear her out eventually.... her stamina is pretty high... as in, I doubt he'll be alive long enough to tire her out. Of course she could also use magic to replish her stamina too...

If he can't shoot her with his pew pew laser eyes than she can't shoot him with her stolen weapons. If she has to punch him that would be the dumbest thing I've heard all day. And today I heard someone say that vegeta could beat boros. If you wanna know more just search it this thread is for DIO vs Homura.

"DIO is stronger. Face it. She has no offensive capabilities that hurt him and can't survive the world. Enough of this silly discussion" I'm assuming you can't read or you don't know how to see their stats? I'm thinking the latter, so here I'll help you out.

-Go to the top of your page.

-Input the names of Dio and Homura in the search box, in whatever order you like.

-See Attack Potency, read attack potency.

And done. There you go buddy.

And yes he would dodge most of the attacks, even while speed equalized bullets are pretty easily dodged. But missiles and C4, with their Area of Effect would be much harder, espically once his time stop ends.

Who even said she has to punch him lol? She doesn't even punch at all.

As for Boros vs Vegeta, not gonna get into that, but I'm pretty sure it's close.

SomebodyData said:
>Doesn't have hamon to kill him, even ignoreing how much of a NLF that is, DIO was killed by a non-hamon user... (Jotaro)..........
Technically, Jotaro did not kill DIO, rather, he incapitated him long enough for him to be disintegrated by the sun.

Ah I see, but the point still stands as it shows that Homura can also incapitate him long to be destroyed naturally.

i know that accumulation damage is banned here.. but its common sense saying that if i punch someone twice or +times during timestop it'll deal more than 1 punch after it ends

anyway Dio will deflect every bullet and minimize the damage of explosives and c4 if theres no timestop.. (by dodging the explosion) and once dio is close.. its over

i could argue that with Homura

Also, it's not banned, but it's been disproven to work in Dio's time stop

speed equalized would affect bullets and explosions just saying. maybe a couple of attacks can be deflected but not all of them

As far as I know, the votes are accurate as of right now, though I skimmed over it and the votes probably changed from what it was 3 days ago, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back