• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi VS. Altair

please don't be a stomp, please don't be a stomp, please don't be a stomp, please don't be a stomp, please don't be a stomp, please don't be a stomp, please don't be a stomp, please don't be a stomp, please don't be a stomp...

Speed Equalized, Both in their low 7-C keys. who knows, maybe this will be fair. If anyone things a different set of keys would be fairer, please tell me and we can get it fixed.

Homura:

Altair:

Veloxt1r0kore said:
It stomp,she can't beat the mid-godly regen and her plot manipulation.
2A absorbtion?

The one that let her absorb Madoka?

Though I heard it may get removed

Does Homura has that 2-A mindhax in that key? Because if so then it's a stomp. If not, then Altair could just erase her or clone her to fight her.

How in the world has this thread not been touched on again for quite some time?

Also, funny enough, I personally think it'd be a STOMP for Homura if we were to use Tier 2 versions, honestly.

But since this is Tier 7 versions where Homura doesn't exactly have stuff to counter all the haxes Altair has...it's an obvious win for MFP.

Schnee One said:
Obviously Tier 2 Homura stomps Altair
Now why did you Necro another stomp anyway
My apologies, but I'll explain: I didn't get enough indications or hints on whether this was confirmed a STOMP or ongoing thread. Because here's the thing, there's people who tell me that versus threads are considered necro once at least a month has passed without activity, but then there's others saying that versus threads like this one: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1741983 where there hasn't been activity in quite a few months, some people claim "it's not in necro range yet", so I got really mixed up.

Tbh it's not any different than making another same versus match. I personally think it's fine as long as the match is still relevant and can be solved.

Back