• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura ability additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be fairly simple.

Homura should get analytical prediction for being able to quickly predict that Garrot was going to close the distance and restrain her arms, as she used her odins strike to launch Valkyries sword into the air ahead of time so it would stab him as it fell next to her.

Her intelligence should also be at least gifted in combat as this feat would require difficult calculations to pull off due to the specific trajectory, aiming, speed, course correction, and timing to pull it off like she did.

She should also get explosion manip as her Odin strike causes explosions on impact

She should also get limited technique mimicry and limited power nullification as she was able to quickly devise an imitation sword style that allowed her to cut through, counter, and mimicked Kleene's wind manip

Everything's fine, though I don't think it qualifies as powernull, she's just used wind to counter other wind, it's basically two attacks clashing together and nulling each other via potency.

I agree with this except for Limited Power Null for the same reasons as Saman said. I'll go ahead and apply changes since everything else is unanimously accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back