• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck ending and the future

By "ending" I think you mean "over". At least the webcomic is.

A bit bittersweet, but I suppose a fitting end to the long ride, nonetheless. Though a lot of people still seem a bit dumbfounded.

ThemoonprinceN said:
well yeah basiclly that, what do yuo think the furture will be like now for the fandom?
IDK. I'm personally pretty excited for Hiveswap, and this fandom in particular has a knack for not staying dead.

If you're interested, I made a blog post since a lot of people seemed to not "get it" (even though I think a lot of it is still people just not having the realization this is the end fully hit them, yet), and you're free to leave any theories there considering it's total spoiler territory. lol

it had a troublesome development cycle because the original developer spent most of the money on other projects and produced nothing so hussie had to convert what pumkin into a game developer itself

Back