• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck 1-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did these justifications, I think it can be applied at any time:

Furthest Ring/Horrorterrors: Low Outerverse level (Exist at the highest point of the Furthest Ring, which is the "default reality" and an all-encompassing nothingness, which include an infinite hierarchy of creators, with each layer being infinitely greater than the one before)

Lord English: Outerverse level (Was destroying Paradox Space, which is all of existence, including infinite Genesis Frogs and the Horrorterrors that transcend them in the Furthest Ring, and also slaughters said races. Killed Andrew Hussie, the author of MS Paint Adventures. Even in his sealed form, his curse could affect any plane of existence. Occupies a similar level of existence to Alt Calliope and Ultimate Dirk, and is detached from the main reality)

Ultimate Dirk: Outerverse level (Can match Alt Calliope and The Director, but is a bit weaker. Considered as a bigger threat than Lord English. See the concepts of the Furthest Ring as nothing but an illusion)

Alt Calliope: Outerverse level (Devored Lord English, and stated to be able to beat him even on his best days. Overpowered Ultimate Dirk while in Earth C, but couldn't leave at the time. Destroyed the Green Sun and the Furthest RIng by turning herself into a black hole)

John Egbert/Retcon Powers: Outerverse level with Retcon powers/The Blackout (By "retconning" too many events and creating inconsistencies, the user can create a "narrative paradox" so great that it would destroy everything, turning into utter ruin, to the point of worrying Ultimate Dirk and The Director. It's also considered as one of the greatest power in existence.)

MSPA Reader: Same as John for his Retcon Powers / Outerverse level (Absorbed the Green Sun, which is the largest source of raw narrative in the multiverse. Prevented the Blackout after his ascencion. Is both bigger and inside his Story, which include things such as the Furthest Ring, a version of him and Feferi who transcend it, as well as Earth C.)

Didn't did the "Transcendance Path" duo and The Director because it's either useless or don't have a page.

Antvasima said:
Okay then. I just wondered if Sera considers that acceptable.
Didn't her "Low 1-A seems ok" refered to the Furthest Ring? It's what I understood.

The justifications seems fine to me, but we preferably need more input.

Well, every knowledgeable members agreed with the rating, include staff's ones and it doesn't seem like there's any opposition. The more the better tho.

No problem. You can ask her to clarify what she meant via her message wall if you wish.

YuriAkuto said:
Low 1-A is for the Furhest Ring/Horrorterrors, and 1-A is for everyone else if I understood correctly.
This is what I was talking about

I can either apply the changes today or tommorow, I took a little more time to make the keys correctly.

Yes. This seems fine to apply now. Do I need to unlock any profile pages for you? If so, please write them in a list here.

May I make a suggestion? One of the profiles that needs to get edited by this is The Alternian Empire. However, The Felt members still have their old tiers from back before the Mid-Tiers revision. If this could be updated while the changes are being added (High 7-A to 6-C gets changed to 9-A and High 4-C gets changed to 7-A) that would be great.

All the pages are unlocked, so it's good.

Thanks for reminding that Alternian Empire exist, I always forget about it. I'll do this change too.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Really minor, but shouldn't John Egbert have 1-A dura with the ultimate weapon? He survived lord English refconnong hi
John doesn't get any physical boost. He also didn't survived anything like this. Lord English doesn't have Retcon powers.

He was harmed by 2-As and isn't the strongest God Tier. Retcon Powers aren't like directly offensive.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Waif, so LE could've killed him even if he had the ultimate weapon? Seems odd
LE killed him in Epilogues, and it was a depowered LE.

The Ultimate Weapon actually summon the beta kids from Masterpiece like Vriska theorized, and they "finish the job" of killing LE (tho they didn't, they just BFR'ed him to the black hole thanks to Davepeta, and Calliope devored him).

The Ultimate Weapon should likely be removed from his weaknesses.

Can somebody write a list of all the pages that were upgraded to tier 1 please, so I can lock them with my automated script?

Also, did you remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the pages?

Thank you. I have locked the profiles.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back