• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homer trys to solo some verses

Homer wants to murder some people

Round 1:Homer at base and bloodlusted speed equal

Round 2:Homer has full arsenol still at base,bloodlusted and speed equalized

Round 3: Composite Homer speed equal and bloodlusted

Me personally i'm gonna try to find as many verses that homer can beat up at base with round 1's rules

Marvel:

Homer isn't going anywhere R1 and R2.

R3 he gets fodderized by strange

DC:

R1 and R2 he isn't going anywhere

R3 he gets fodderized by Darkseid

Mario:

Gets fodderized

Zelda: May be able to solo on R3, but gets fodderized the 1st 2 rounds

Disney:

Beats most of the cast R1 and R2 but loses to prep jumba, genie, or bill

R3, YEET

Smash Bros:

Gets bullied R1 and R2

Yeets on R3

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Marvel:

Homer isn't going anywhere R1 and R2.

R3 he gets fodderized by strange

DC:

R1 and R2 he isn't going anywhere

R3 he gets fodderized by Darkseid
How does he get fodderized by Strange and Darkseid when Composite? More explanation considering his Reality warping resistance level, immortalities, and hacks

Ok. Fair point on Strange. But he doesn't always open with that. He would resort to it eventually yea. But Homer still has a fighting chance with his hacks and immortalities. No way it's gonna be a fodderizes

Assuming he even tags Homer. And Homer has thought based reality warping and such things. Not really considering what Homer could do or what he could take

Also. Doubt jumba wins without prep

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Oh no strange opens with that, or 5-D summoning
Ehh. When does he open with it. I remember in the discussion, he opens with a lot of different attacks. Not only that. It can vary what he does

Castlevania: Hard nope on R1 and R2, makes a lot of progress R3 but I really doubt he clears considering Dracula, Chaos and Aeon are there.

World of Darkness: R1 and R2 should be able to beat some fodder in the verse. R3 actually prompts Caine and the mages to flex hard enough in his general direction.

Jojo: R1 and R2 are open for debate tho GER would defo shut him down, R3 is a bit iffy but assuming Homer is still 3D GER should still yeet him.

Bloodborne: R1 and R2 are nope, R3 I see no resist to madness manip so Moon Presence stands there I guess?

Darkest Dungeon: R1 and R2 get done in by the tier 7s, R3 can solo assuming he doesn't get trapped by the farmstead.

Ok. So even though they have a lot of the same Abilites

Homer has dozens of counters in power or immortalities

Homer ya thought based stuff as well

It's not enough for Strange because reasons

No, Type 1 doesn't protect you from GER.

@Butter I'm asking for the exact feats, not the general source.

6 due to possession

7 cause undead versions of him in several comics and episodes

8 Marge owns his soul and it can't be claimed by even the devil

9. I'll have to go recheck if it came from here. But I recall it might have come from the Swamp Thing comic. Though I'm unsure on this one. I did this a long time ago

Some more of my verses I guess

Shin Megami Tensei: Only one that matters is R3 here, loses once he gets to the tier 2s and espically SMT Dante I think.

Hokuto No Ken: Loses R1 and R2 and then clears R3

Infamous: Same as HNK

Guilty Gear: Hmmmm he doesn't resist Info Manip and Sol can passively produce it so I guess Homer stops there at R3?

When has he possessed someone?

Okay.

That's resistance to soul Absorption or something like that. It'd Type 8 if he had Low-Godly or something like that.

More for me

Minecraft:

Gets until the actual god tiers in R1 and R2. Solos in R3

MCU:

he gets up to Iron Man in R1 and R2. He solos in R3

Looney Tunes:

gets fodderized in R1 and R2. R3 may be a bit of trouble due to bug's broken luck and toonforce but he should clear everything else

Dreamworks:

R1 and R2 he clears most of the verse but loses to Hero's chi po. R3 he solos

Lotr:

R1 and R2 he defeats the fellowship of the ring but loses at characters like gandalf or sauron. R3 he loses to eru

So my list so far

The real world (both without weapons)

family guy (both without prep or weapons)

King of the hill

bob's burgers

toy story

and american dad (both without weapons or prep)

The Simpsons

Round 1. Wins against a lot of the cast. Though more skilled ones could incapacitate him or splatter his brains. God tiers (aka god) solos

Round 2. He wins against All non god tiers

Round 3. He beats the aliens as well. Probably not god though.

Spongebob Round 1 and 2, he can beat most base forms. But loses out to Burger and Patchy via strength and durability. As well hacks. Loses to god tiers

Round 3 he solos

Invader Zim

Gets destroyed round 1 and 2

Destroys on round 3

Undertale

Round 1 and 2 Homer Guns down most of them. Gets bodied by god tiers and time hacker frisk

Round 3 he should solo I believe

Naughty Bear

Round 1 Could kill some standard, but does not make it far.

Round 2. Takes on higher tiers including even military or swat. But Naughty slaps

Round 3. Solos

I'll edit in more.

Buttersamuri said:
Undertale

Round 1 and 2 Homer Guns down most of them. Gets bodied by god tiers and time hacker frisk

Round 3 he should solo I believe

I'll edit in more.
Regarding the god-tiers.....how is he dealing with Low-Godly to Mid-Godly regen? And Existence Erasure? And the god-tiers' far superior range? And SAVE and LOAD? And soul-hax? And the fact that they can nuke the universe and not even give him a when to exist?

Low and Mod godly regen was supposed to be removed for people like chara And frisk from what I was told.

BFR is an option. Trapping them in television and turning it off

Buttersamuri said:
Low and Mod godly regen was supposed to be removed for people like chara And frisk from what I was told.
BFR is an option. Trapping them in television and turning it off
Chara's MId-Godly was supposed to be changed to Low-Godly and some of her immortalities were to be removed. Frisk still has her regen as it is IIRC. He'd also have to deal with being erased from existence and being soul-screwed by characters with their entire arsenals consisting of soul-screw.

Back