• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stillwinston said:
Mhm Tatum would prolly be > in terms of AP. Anyhow if Giorno punches Homer once it'll make him lose synch with his mind and body and just get muda muda'd ad nauseum prolly but grace is still going?
Hmm I don't about that, Giorno could go for it but you have to remember that the speed is equal and who knows how things such as immortality, Regen and resurrection would come into play here, though from this it will possibly negate SOME chance Homer would have.

Well I'm just trying to see how well Homer does against the Jojo verse, might try Triborg from Mortal Kombat as well or Reaper from Overwatch. I apologise if this seemed spite inducing as I'm honestly just curious

Putting him against Kira would be a stomp. Also not necessarily stacked against Giorno, it's pretty fair and standard. Homer is his standard self with standard equipment and Giorno too with SBA. Unless you wanna give Giorno GER or something

Well GER just loops Homer I'm pretty sure, I'll get Josuke up against him then. What about Wammu? Maybe a pillar man might be interesting lol

whammu seem fine. And prior knowledge just gives him basic knowledge on Gold Experience nothing in depth. And SBA included All Standard Equipment so Giorno would be fully equipped with whatever his standard equipment is. Seems like pretty even variables. I would hardly call this decisive let alone stacked in one person favor

Back