• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
nah id land in homes:

NC5qcGc

Megumi simp but wont admit it:
aC83NTU

SBA
Homelander knows about malevolent shrine
3 finger sukuna used
both start 40 meters apart from each other
both in character
speed equalized
only way of winning is dead and they know this
fight takes place here (place empty)
some music for this fight

Ironically Homelander can win this if he can grab Sukuna's head quickly and smash it with LS or tried to cut him with his head vision

Homelander scales to 289.30T while Sukuna is I think baseline, so he could take well Sukuna's Dismantle

All depend how sukuna take this battle since Homelander lack CE

Ironically Homelander can win this if he can grab Sukuna's head quickly and smash it with LS or tried to cut him with his head vision

Homelander scales to 289.30T while Sukuna is I think baseline, so he could take well Sukuna's Dismantle

All depend how sukuna take this battle since Homelander lack CE
considering sukuna just being like 100x times better at fighting then homelander, i doubt homenalder can grab sukuna, sukuna here is though is really cocky, seeing how he fighted megumi someone that has cleraly more ce then homelander and even a CT and knows how to fight properly, i believe sukuna will take things only more seriously the moment he sees homelander taking his dismantles and punches a few times

considering sukuna just being like 100x times better at fighting then homelander, i doubt homenalder can grab sukuna, sukuna here is though is really cocky, seeing how he fighted megumi someone that has cleraly more ce then homelander and even a CT and knows how to fight properly, i believe sukuna will take things only more seriously the moment he sees homelander taking his dismantles and punches a few times
Homelander knows how to fight properly, we saw that on his fight against Butcher and Soldier Boy

I don't think Homelander knowing about Malevolent Shrine much. The only scenario Sukuna uses it is if he's close enough for Sukuna to do so. And if they're in range of Malevolent Shrine, they're just dead. If Homelander somehow escapes, Sukuna will just used a closed barrier domain instead (I would assume he's capable of doing such as per implied by the Gojo fight and the fact that creating a Barrierless Domain >>> creating a Barrier Domain).

That said, not really under the impression Sukuna exactly needs MS to win. But it is something they're willing to whip out even when they're not having trouble. Let alone if they are having troubles.

Back