• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Home Sweet Home BIG CRT

The Upgrade
Chan can survive. The explosion that shook over the river when he was still alive (City Block level)
And in the same event, he's shown that he was able to harm those who could harm him.

So, here's my new rating for this verse.

The Undead Executioner should be at least 8-B. Since he's far stronger than all of the antagonists in terms of physical strength, even once he could slam so hard and cut the powerless stage of the main character limp along with his magic knife with no difficulty.

Almost all spirits in this verse should be at most 8-B since they can harm the main character with a new magic knife who is now surviving an attack from the executioner in combat.

And the last one from the first and second games is a high-tier spirit. They should be stronger than low-tier spirits since they can't be defeated by a depowered magic knife, but they can still be comparable to the main character, so they should be at most 8-B but higher than low-tier.

For the speed, this verse Combat & Reaction should upgrade to Supersonic for the entire verse since powerless Mc can react to Krasue Flight Speed.

Home Sweet Home: Online Character they should be 8-B since now all of the wardens have the same durability (400 health points).

The Profiles Creation + Remake
I remake the Belle profile since I created a Spirits Physiology and Perk Profile.
Ratri Profile creation cuz why not?
Executioner Profile creation
Niwarn Profile creation
Spirits Physiology Profile creation
And last one is Perk
Agree: henryzx900ruly, LuffyRuffy46307, LordGriffin1000, NatzuX, XxZetsuxX, Rakih_Elyan
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
These look fine, I think my only real issue is the speed scaling. It doesn't look like the mc reacts to the flight, just reacts after the spirit got to him. Though that's just my opinion, I'm unsure.

I think the spirit physiology page is fine, note the name should say "Spirit Physiology (Home Sweet Home)". The Perk profile should just be a blog that's put on the verse page I think.

These look fine, I think my only real issue is the speed scaling. It doesn't look like the mc reacts to the flight, just reacts after the spirit got to him. Though that's just my opinion, I'm unsure.

I think the spirit physiology page is fine, note the name should say "Spirit Physiology (Home Sweet Home)". The Perk profile should just be a blog that's put on the verse page I think.
Thanks a lot for the comment. In the scene I use to calculate the flight speed, Mc stand up and moves his hand to hold Krasue's second face before it can get to him. Thanks for the advice

Last edited:
First, Ratri's profile from this feat u thought is Transmutation, but actually just Possession.
Transmutation (Ratri is able to change the entire appearance of Mannequin, and when she gets kicked out of it, Mannequin will turn into a blank one.)

Second, for Belle's profile from this feat should add Non-Physical Interaction
possibly Soul Manipulation (Some of the spirits in the game work for her for unknown reasons; she can notice everything the spirits have seen.[1])

and I think u should add Portal Creation as well.
Shapeshifting, Blood Manipulation (She's able to create large amounts of blood and can also change herself into blood to travel anywhere, even in the real world. She's also able to use her portal to walk past an object.[1])

and I think that's not relevant.
possibly Breaking the Fourth Wall (She's read a Nylcan comic book.)

Third, Chan's profile from this feat not Resistance to Death Manipulation, but It looks like some types of Immortality.

and u should add Enhanced Senses as well from this feat.

Fourth, for Niwarn's profile (specifically: Normal people abilities) from these feats, I still don't understand the context of consume and for HSH: online feat about healing and resurrection. Isn't it just a game mechanic?

Fifth, for Spirit Physiology everytings look good.

And the last, for Perks (start from visitor's perks)

I think it's change to Status Effect Inducement.
  • Statistics Reduction
    • Clouded (When holy water is successfully used , there will be a 30% chance to increase the stack of blindness effect by 1 level.[1])

and Warden's perks
This is Resistance to Paralysis Inducement
  • Helmet (Gives 33% chance of resisting stun and increases the chances of resisting when the perk doesn't trigger.[1])
I think it's Attack Reflection, not resistance.
  • Shell Barrier (When attacked from behind, melee weapons will be destroyed.[1])
And I think these are not Forcefield Creation.
  • Devil's intervention (After execution, every opponent rituals will be blocked for 40 seconds.[1])
  • Dead end (When the Warden uses any jump point, that jump point will be blocked for 30 seconds.[1])
  • Auto Guard (Upon taking Damage 4 times, there is a chance that a special immunity will be triggered.[1])

And what do u think that normal people who can enter the Niwarn Dimension should get Dimension Travel as well?

First, Ratri's profile from this feat u thought is Transmutation, but actually just Possession.
Transmutation (Ratri is able to change the entire appearance of Mannequin, and when she gets kicked out of it, Mannequin will turn into a blank one.)

possibly Soul Manipulation (Some of the spirits in the game work for her for unknown reasons; she can notice everything the spirits have seen.[1])

Shapeshifting, Blood Manipulation (She's able to create large amounts of blood and can also change herself into blood to travel anywhere, even in the real world. She's also able to use her portal to walk past an object.[1])

Third, Chan's profile from this feat not Resistance to Death Manipulation, but It looks like some types of Immortality.

Fourth, for Niwarn's profile (specifically: Normal people abilities) from these feats, I still don't understand the context of consume and for HSH: online feat about healing and resurrection. Isn't it just a game mechanic?

• Statistics Reduction
    • Clouded (When holy water is successfully used , there will be a 30% chance to increase the stack of blindness effect by 1 level.[1])

and Warden's perks
  • Helmet (Gives 33% chance of resisting stun and increases the chances of resisting when the perk doesn't trigger.[1])
  • Shell Barrier (When attacked from behind, melee weapons will be destroyed.[1])
  • Devil's intervention (After execution, every opponent rituals will be blocked for 40 seconds.[1])
  • Dead end (When the Warden uses any jump point, that jump point will be blocked for 30 seconds.[1])
  • Auto Guard (Upon taking Damage 4 times, there is a chance that a special immunity will be triggered.[1])

And what do u think that normal people who can enter the Niwarn Dimension should get Dimension Travel as well?
I agree with most of thing.

But, dimension travel should be with a specific character, like Tim, Chai, or Heartrocker, because most characters who can enter this dimension only have resistance; they can't travel between Niwarn and the real world by themselves but use the Niwarn portal to get out of this dimension.

• Statistics Reduction

and Warden's perks

Are there any problem?

But, dimension travel should be with a specific character, like Tim, Chai, or Heartrocker, because most characters who can enter this dimension only have resistance; they can't travel between Niwarn and the real world by themselves but use the Niwarn portal to get out of this dimension.
Umm . . . Yeah, I was going to say something like that and talk about them.

My bad for u misunderstanding.

I was quite exciting when I saw Ratri in HSH: online. Guess I'll have to go back to playing this game because I've been away without playing since the Water Ghost update came in.

I don't understand, what do you mean?
From the Feat, what ability do you think Ratri is using in this scene? Like Illusion creation, Spatial manipulation or reality warping? (I just tag both of you in case this can be additional in term of abilities)

Last edited:
From the Feat, what ability do you think Ratri is using in this scene? Like Illusion creation, Spatial manipulation or reality warping? (I just tag both of you in case this can be additional in term of abilities)
Could u pls explain what happened with the submitted scene? I still don't get it.

It's seem like Ratri change the room appearance after MC look at a blank mannequin (the room change at 54:03) sorry for wrong time stamp

I'm not sure, but it might be pocket reality manipulation or something.
Okay, I think I shouldn't talk about another additional ability right now; maybe next thread? but now I'm going to wait for another staff member to evaluate this thread. thank you so much

Back