• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Home Sweet Home : Discussion Thread

I'm very sure She's at least 9-B Feat of her strength is clearly destroyed a wall with no driff ( and in case If use perk she can easily walk to the wall and destroyed it )
feat of normal scene she destroyed a wall

So , Is anyone interested This game ?

I haven't seen the game in awhile but I remember moments from it. I think the game is interesting.
finally someone who replied my thread. as A big fans of this game I wanna make some of profile for character in this game before the movie came out ( If you don't notice this the game creator just drop a information about Next part of the game is gonna be a movie )

finally someone who replied my thread. as A big fans of this game I wanna make some of profile for character in this game before the movie came out ( If you don't notice this the game creator just drop a information about Next part of the game is gonna be a movie )
I wonder how it will turn out? I'm going re-watch the game so i can evaluate the profile. I'm unable to help make profiles at this time but I can help with evaluations.

I wonder how it will turn out? I'm going re-watch the game so i can evaluate the profile. I'm unable to help make profiles at this time but I can help with evaluations.
In now day Hsh has 4 game ( hsh ep 1 , hsh ep 2 , hsh survive ("only important for lore because It's just beta version of a new game") and hsh online ) , thank you to help me evaluate This verse

In now day Hsh has 4 game ( hsh ep 1 , hsh ep 2 , hsh survive ("only important for lore because It's just beta version of a new game") and hsh online ) , thank you to help me evaluate This verse
Hsh online have a lot of the lore behind the character , most of feat in this game is only show in trailer and backstory

Ok so the page is mostly fine and looks good, but we need evidence that the Player is street level for her to get that tier in her first key, as for her second key, Wall level is solid, you just need to link the feat on the page, though I think Small Building level doesn't work without a calc given the exact scale is unknown, I'd say just put likely higher rating until we can get it calced.

For speed, I think the Subsonic rating doesn't work without a statement that those magic slashes move at that speed. The other ratings seen fine.

Lastly, are the ghosts in Home Sweet Home naturally intangible/incorporeal? I can't remember. Ghosts very in fiction so we don't simply give intangibility/incorporeal just for being a ghost anymore.

Ok so the page is mostly fine and looks good, but we need evidence that the Player is street level for her to get that tier in her first key, as for her second key, Wall level is solid, you just need to link the feat on the page, though I think Small Building level doesn't work without a calc given the exact scale is unknown, I'd say just put likely higher rating until we can get it calced.

For speed, I think the Subsonic rating doesn't work without a statement that those magic slashes move at that speed. The other ratings seen fine.

Lastly, are the ghosts in Home Sweet Home naturally intangible/incorporeal? I can't remember. Ghosts very in fiction so we don't simply give intangibility/incorporeal just for being a ghost anymore.
Thank for help

I agree with small building level & subsonic shouldn't be work right now

But First key I use to scale her to Ratri the thai dancer spirit in hsh 2 who can punch through the player body and create a hole in his body ( Idk if it work or not but status in hsh online belle has 2 strength same as ratri in season 1 ( but later a game nerf ratri into 1 strength )

And in subsonic speed magic slash I don't really know how fast is it , in hsh 2 seem like it can biltz a low tier spirits but then in hsh survive & hsh online seem like magic slash is so slow for other warden

Intangible is show in Chai first appearance , he can let the player & magic knife pass his body , incorporeal is should be likely because player is require magic weapon or use a magic to harm them actually , In hsh 1 you need holy water to harm belle ( but not for long because of her regeneration ) or ratri who can only harm by combo of magic knife & nail to get her out mannequin

In hsh online Have some visistor who can physically harm a spirit but that's only special ability for some character like zico

Last edited:

And good new my calc get evaluate so we come closer to make her actual profile

But First key I use to scale her to Ratri the thai dancer spirit in hsh 2 who can punch through the player body and create a hole in his body ( Idk if it work or not but status in hsh online belle has 2 strength same as ratri in season 1 ( but later a game nerf ratri into 1 strength )
Fair enough.
Intangible is show in Chai first appearance , he can let the player & magic knife pass his body , incorporeal is should be likely because player is require magic weapon or use a magic to harm them actually , In hsh 1 you need holy water to harm belle ( but not for long because of her regeneration ) or ratri who can only harm by combo of magic knife & nail to get her out mannequin
Fair enough, it should be fine
In hsh online Have some visistor who can physically harm a spirit but that's only special ability for some character like zico
Ok.

The basic fragmentation calc was accepted, and can be used.
Given that and the other adjustments, I don't see anything inherently wrong with the profile.
Though I'm not familiar with the verse, so I can't speak to if anything is misinterpreted.

Back