• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pasulol Verse ( Profile creation )

maxresdefault.jpg

Original Channel who made this animation : Pasulol

So , With My calc that already get evaluate. They maybe scale to almost anyone in this verse ( 8-C )
  • The main gang completely fine after building was destroyed
  • almost character on this verse can harm them & main gang can harm who can harm tem

I have work on these profile​

Note :​

• All of Other Fictional Character in this verse Is Filter ( Like Doraemon , Pokemon doesn't exist to the main gang only just easter egg at some point of video )
  • There's a ripped of Character name ' sunny ' design of him is a Fusion of barney and teletubbies , He's also exist in the card game so maybe he's a Canon Character
Is there a problem with it ?

Last edited:
Besides some grammar issues for the verse page and minor formatting issues, I don't see any real issue with the verse being added. Also, sorry for taking forever to respond to your message on my wall.

Rattatui was in the explosion of apartment, Which powerful enough to perform this calc. (I already add it into durability) and Rattatui can harm who can harm him like his owner.
I see, okay then. The profile looks generally fine. Though I'm unsure on the Class 5 lifting strength since it looks like they struck him with sheer force which took of his head so it would be more of a striking strength feat, not a lifting strength feat.

I see, okay then. The profile looks generally fine. Though I'm unsure on the Class 5 lifting strength since it looks like they struck him with sheer force which took of his head so it would be more of a striking strength feat, not a lifting strength feat.
OK, I think I should give him unknow for now

So, I fix it. Did it has another problem?

So, I fix it. Did it has another problem?
The main thing I'm unsure on is the possible type 4 immortality other than that, I don't have much of an issue with it.

Do you got the references for the stuff in the profile?

The main thing I'm unsure on is the possible type 4 immortality other than that, I don't have much of an issue with it.

Do you got the references for the stuff in the profile?
Uh, I forgot to add a prove sorry.Now I put the reference of hon being died almost every episode he's show up

Alright. I think it's more or less okay now. I'm not the best at evaluating profiles but it should be up to wiki standards now.

I told you that if you are going to create a character profile. It should be sandbox, not userblog.

Back