• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hololive Graffiti CRT

Please, do not jump to conclusions. It is not helping.
Also, that is not how scaling works. You cannot scale durability to surviving a typhoon or tornado.

Read the verse page and profiles. The AP the low-tiers scale to is 896KJ, not 15.

Finally, please avoid using links the way you do. It clogs up the thread. Insert the links into words instead. You have the option in the menu.
Well...Even some 9-A characters will die from 1 Typoon Tornado
But Suisei can took it like casual for 3 time with No Damage. (Just Think about it)
Ok if we set her in 9-B how others 9-B characters gonna Damage her? (Her Insane stamina feat)
Mostly No 9-B Characters can Damage her at all because those can die by 1 Typoon tornado alone even some 9-A characters will die from it.

Feel Free to let her in 9-B and Let her stomp every characters in 9-B Match Up lol (Just her stamina alone)
Even she fight back or not. (For Comedy Sake)

Can Guns & Sharp Weapons Kill Hologirls? If yes that would be Only Chance to kill Hologirls.

That's not how things work. You cannot scale things this way.
Sigh.....This is from Real world Tornado profile in Vs Battle wiki
Attack Potency: Large Building level to City Block level typically; at most Town level (The 2013 El Reno Tornado, the widest and most powerful tornado, had a KE rating of 35.4626 kilotons of TNT)

Last edited:
My guy, for the last time, we cannot scale this way. I tried in the past, and it is not possible.
Ok i feel sorry and i will back to topic from now on. (Apology)
How was Rainny season end after Explosion by Suisei said "Okay, Old Maid it is"
is she use wishgranting to cause that explosion or Office just destroy from explosion. 1:27

Good point, I forgot about this part of the episode.

It is unknown what caused the explosion, and it's also unknown how much damage that explosion caused. Because of those unknowns, we unfortunately cannot give Suisei a durability rating from that.
However, the ending card implies that Suisei, Marine and Kanata died from the explosion. Since all three of them appear in episodes after this one, that means they all came back to life. I think this may warrant adding "possibly Self-Resurrection" on the Powers & Abilities sections of those three.
What do you all think?

Good point, I forgot about this part of the episode.

It is unknown what caused the explosion, and it's also unknown how much damage that explosion caused. Because of those unknowns, we unfortunately cannot give Suisei a durability rating from that.
However, the ending card implies that Suisei, Marine and Kanata died from the explosion. Since all three of them appear in episodes after this one, that means they all came back to life. I think this may warrant adding "possibly Self-Resurrection" on the Powers & Abilities sections of those three.
What do you all think?
It's good

It is unknown what caused the explosion, and it's also unknown how much damage that explosion caused.
Wait....If that explosion can kill Kanata that mean that explosion was the same level as her to damage and kill her in one go?
Marine & Suisei die with her. (Rainny season end)
We still dont know how much ap yet but it should be the same level with kanata while overkill Marine & suisei in the sametime.
Explosion that can kill angel being. And God In heaven that turn her to Dust too.

Luna is now High 7-A, like most of the current HoloGra profiles, for damaging the Hololive Office.
So....it made sense that why she took no damage from 3 typhoon tornado at all.
Real life Tornado profile i once mention had High 7-C.......

Last edited:
Shion just got Danmaku and summoning, Calli is actually quite haxef
Glad to see a Hologra episode that adds abilities; it's been a while since the last one.

Shion gains Platform Creation, Danmaku and Explosion Manipulation, has a broom, and showed her Summoning extends to Hololive members. Previously, it was just objects and a dog.
Calli, if and when she gets a profile (one appearance isn't enough), would get Soul Manipulation, Intangibility and Teleportation, alongside outspeeding Shion. Also possibly poison resistance since she didn't get drunk, even though Lamy and Aki did.

Well, I wasn't planning on having a Calli profile just yet, but since it was there, I editted the one MaidRips made

EDIT: I also made a profile for Okayu.

Last edited:
To Be Honest....Cali should appear in this video to kill puss in boot too

Calliope Mori is Death-sensei's, the Grim Reaper's, first apprentice. (In her profile)

Last edited:
Completed the profile for Haato.

I think this will be the last HoloGra profile I make for a while. I feel like all the talents that had enough feats and abilities have profiles now. The rest of the talents either have little to no feats/abilities, or what they have is (at this stage) inconsistent and not easy to use. Once episodes that showcase abilities for the remaining talents come out, I'll work on them if they are enough.
Still, 16 profiles out of 43 characters is pretty good for a nonsensical comedy series, if I do say so myself.

I cannot promise when, but I will start gathering data from Stars*Collection at some point.

For information, I have made profiles for Oga and Rikka from Stars*collection.
Other characters don't really have statistical feats, so they may be too barren to make profiles out of.

HoloGra-Suisei now canonically has an axe... well, a halberd to be exact, but close enough. Added it to her profile.
I also moved the cardboard train to optional equipment. Leaving it as a main equipment caused matchup problems.

Update!
I have made 2 new profiles. Not from HoloGra, but from holoX MEETing, an official manga that focused on holoX:
Iroha and Koyori

They are quite simple, since the manga was short and slice-of-life oriented, but good to have nevertheless.

For the Marine feat mentioned above, unfortunately the Calc Admin I had asked for help (and who had started the feedback) has been on break from VSW, so the calc is currently on standby.

Back