• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holo has higher stamina and ranged attacks. But Hui apparently has planetary range in base??? I need more info about Hui, how strong is his air manipulation, what are his "enhanced senses", what weapon is he using and what exactly it does?

Hui is a clone of Ji. As such he has almost all the same powers and attacks as the original, but marginally weaker. His weapon is a staff that can extend into planetary ranges. To put into perspective, the original staff was able to push back Jupiter, though with some help.

Sir Ovens said:
Hui is a clone of Ji. As such he has almost all the same powers and attacks as the original, but marginally weaker. His weapon is a staff that can extend into planetary ranges. To put into perspective, the original staff was able to push back Jupiter, though with some help.
Maybe you will give me actual examples of what Hui can do? The only thing I got is what he does have planetary range in base, which already feels like mismatch

Alright. First off, Hui is a melee fighter. The entire premise of TGoHS is that everyone is participating in a Martial Arts Tournement. On his page there should be a list of all the moves he knows with descriptions.

This brings us to his Air Manipulation. It's not true Air Manipulation per se, it's just Hui using his Martial Arts to use air based projectiles. As a reference, the original Jin, was able to copy Han Dae-Wi's Blue Dragon Storm, which is a concussive blast of air. Though, Hui can't use this move. Hui on the other hand, can use other attacks, which are listed on his page.

Now for his weapon. Since his character was based off Sun Wukong, his weapon is an extendable staff. this staff can extend, increase in size, and after training with a homeless man, curve as it is extending. This staff may say planetary on his page, but it only has shown Planetary feats when in Monkey King form. Now I'm not saying he can't do it when he is in Base form, but he has almost never been shown to expand it at levels that he can do in his Monkey King form. I'm assuming he is perfectly capable of extending it, but he just lacks the strength in Base to carry it.

His staff also only broke after a 5-A shattered it, so although not as powerful as the original, it's not going to be broken by Holo-Pearl anytime soon.

With equalized speed, I don't really see a way one can overpower the other, so, for now, I'll say it's inconclusive

Back