• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hol Horse Vs McCree

Hm, I'm sorta torn on this one. I would give a slight advantage to Hol Horse as McCree's bullets are easier to dodge, while Hol Horse can control their movement. Hol Horse also has infinite ammo, and McCree wouldn't be able to see his bullets or Emperor. If either of them got a bullet off on eachother, they would both probably die. My vote goes to Hol Horse just cause he has infinite ammo and invisible + controllable bullets.

The Whole Horse has the initial advantage on the surface what with the gun being a stand and all, but without a partner, the Entire Horse is a very cowardly person. Hell, it practically cripples him. As neither seems to be bloodlusted, I can only assume that Hol Horse would be ******** bricks due to a lack of having a wingman. He's even admitted it that he isn't nearly as effective without a partner. Sure, he eventually had the courage to point a gun at Dio, but even so he did it with so much hesitation that he soon caved and went back to fighting with a partner.

Meanwhile McCree has no qualms about fighting on his own. Sure, he's at a disadvantage against a stand, but I doubt that would stop him from giving his all. Also McCree has a way of temporarily stopping Hol Horse in his tracks, which is the Flashbang. If one of those hits Hol Horse, all McCree would have to do is Fan the Hammer. And with the setting being an abandoned city, there's really nothing stopping McCree from going buck-wild.

If they were bloodlusted, Hol Horse would have it. However, after digging more into their personalities, McCree takes it in my opinion.

Hol Horse is only cowardly when someone is actually formidable. He wasnt afraid of Polnareff and would've actually killed him until later when Polnareff killed the Man with Two Left Arms/Hands. Hol Horse's bullets are controllable, infinite and have no recoil.

McCree getting closer is his shot at winning, at a distance McCree gets the Avdol treatment. Getting closer means he can stun and cause heavy damage to Hol Horse and win like that.

In general, I give to Hol Horse due to McCree not seeming like he actually wants to get closer, that being the way to win.

Back