• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hive God calls Local Darkness Goddess a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shear is type 2 non existent though.From the other threads I have seen Oryx can only interact with type 1 Non existent

WHYNAUT said:
Yes to both questions. How high into 2-A is Shar?
Baseline or slightly above baseline. She's comparable to Mystra, embodies the void between planes, and powers the Shadow-weave which is the dark equivalent of the weave, a multiversal magic construct.

No, she's much stronger than greater gods, who can affect the entire multiverse, which has infinite timelines containing each around a dozen realm composed of infinite universes

Shar? She's strong sure but I don't remember anything suggesting she's far beyond other Greater Gods. As for the second part of the Abyss and the Material Plane have infinite universes.

Divine Ranks go from 16-20 for Greater Gods. In just Faiths and Patheons the following people have a comparable or higher right: Mystra (18), Moradin (19), Corellon (19), Garl Glittergold (18), Yondalla (18), Chauntea (19), Silvanus (18), and Tyr (18).

This also isn't going into other powers like Hades who'sexplictly above her or Multi-sphere pantheons like the Greeks, Egyptians, or Norse who all have people above her.

Type 2 means conceptually nonexistent. Type 2 Concept explicitly wouldn't work on that.

Also, she's baseline 2-A of the verse, but the verse isn't baseline 2-A. Qawsed can explain the whole "infinite variations of the Prime Material, each plane being feasibly the same size as that and the Abyss, which has infinite space-times within it, etc etc".

Well at max

• The Material Plane has an infinite amount of universes
  • The Outer Planes contain planar layers the same size as the material plane and there's an infinite amount of layers
  • Everywhere in the multiverse is subjected to alternate timelines and alternate histories.
But Shar wouldn't scale to thst last bulletpoint and more realistically since the above is using the highest ratings over the franchise's long history, she'd be a little above baseline 2-A. For being comparable to Mystra and the weave.

I

what

Type 2 wasn't getting removed and I'm fairly sure I talked to you about that Hl3

secondly, Oryx's abilities are great but I'm fairly sure Shar resists them all

third of all, why is this match in existence

fourth of all, Qawsed, that'd still be infinite * infinite universes. Infinitely above baseline.

Hl3 or bust said:
No
Pretty sure you legit agreed that it wasn't type 2 over DMs
I said I was told it was Type 2 by people who made Type 2 a thing and didn't know. 'eres a slight difference.

@Whynaut I've heard from Wok that the assumption can also be just straight up baseline. So he's at least baseline.

He also told me that he thinks it's at least infinitely above baseline and that's what we have been using so far.

But as I said this is a mismatch either way.

also for the record, the strongest D&D deities would be LoP and Vecna, who are infinitely above these guys via actually scaling to Qawsed's last point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back