• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So my question is, how high are the 6-C Bleach characters? I am actually leaning toward Toshiro via more mobility and versatility, however, depending on how high his AP is may change that.

For reference, Greymon is at 7.22354601e+19 Joules.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
How is this fair? Resistance to Absolute Zero means that Toshiro main offense is useless here.
I....actually have to fix that....Greymon himself doesn't have that. WarGreymon does.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
How is this fair? Resistance to Absolute Zero means that Toshiro main offense is useless here.
that one comes as Wargreymon iirc.

If Im not mistaken, Toshiro has the AP advantage.

Greymon can buff himself, iirc. And take into account that the digimon who performed the feat was by standing there.

Anywho, based upon the AP disadvantage and such. I say the Tricerasaurus Rex loses due to lower AP, less mobility and versatility of attack. (All he has is a giant fireball and the equivalent to Megahorn)

Toshiro doesnt have that much versatility tbh. Vote counted.

Toshiro: 1

Greymon: 0

PaChi2 said:
Shoot. Can't I make it composite greymon? ovo
Even if I added the File Island Greymon statistic to the Composite WarGreymon page, he can only buff himself up to 50% more than his base and only double the power of his next attack. By that time Toshiro would have deleted him already.

Back