• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs. Superman (Pre-Crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ˆWelp, I doubt that Hit could have more powers hidden; he need to extend his Za Warudo ability and a high level durability negation to be comparable to pre Supa, cuz with only 0.1 seconds of stop time can do much, also, he doesn't seems to be durable at all...

Antoniofer said:
ˆWelp, I doubt that Hit could have more powers hidden; he need to extend his Za Warudo ability and a high level durability negation to be comparable to pre Supa, cuz with only 0.1 seconds of stop time can do much, also, he doesn't seems to be durable at all...
i don't know why people think Hit is weak without time stop,i mean in NEP we see Hit tanking SSB Goku hit's.Also Goku will need SSB + kaio-ken just to win against and yet that won't kill him either,since there's no killing so his durability must be more than SSB

Fast enough to travel through time, dimensions, and even potentially cross into the afterlife. Superboy has one of the fastest speed feats calced on the OBD too, though I need to find it first

EDIT: [Found it]

but his totally absurd speeds rely on acceleration over time no?

which should make him considerably slower in combat

Acceleration is only to reach infinite or his peak speed ( hundred quintillion/quadrillion c or something like that). Normal speed is still considerably higher than any DBS feat yet, by a crudton of times.

Supes breaks the time barrier with very little acceleration needed, so I'm sure that argument doesn't apply

Blitz him before he freezes time. But due to his upgrade, he'll have to BFR him.

EDIT: Turns out Hit isn't 3-A like Goku. Superman will just have to blitz him. BFRing isn't necessary.

Antoniofer said:
Hit increased his Time Stop to 0.5 seconds.

It's how low he has to blitz you before he has to execute it again.

I answered the question before. Hit has to activate his ability. And in that meantime Superman, who has speeds comparable to Archie sonic, blitzes with ease. He [hit] has at best low trillions. Superman, has speeds in triple digit trillions as a lowball, and in a normal ball, in one of the Q speeds. According to Faisal, his peak speed while accelerating is veritably infinite.

Btw NEP (episode 40) shows Hit still alive and stronger than ever. So it will be 3-A.

If Hit turns out to.be 3-A he beats Supes for sure because Supes is only 3-B.

^Why is assumed that SSBKK Goku=Whis now? he isn't even equal to Beerus... also, if Hit use time stop and [hit] several times to Supa, that is something that Supa can support; I don't consider that Supa nor Hit has multi galaxy level striking strength, unless I see some proofs

Superman's multi galaxy stats come from destroying something that resisted the Big Bang.hits came from hurting goku who resisted beerus.

Alana Fey said:
Low Trillions is already a lowball of Wiss, he is comparable to SSBKKX10 Goku, making him octillions.
AFAIK even DB god tiers pretty much never break the quadrillion point even with outliers.

0.5 sec=a lot of time for someone who's ATLEAST billions of times FTL,to practically cross Galaxies,Our galaxy is 100,000 lightyears accross,Supes lowball average speeds are around atleast 1 billion FTL which is enuff to make atleast 10 trips from end to end of our galaxy in 0.5 secs,in the time that it takes HIT to time stop.Include phasing,and no durability matters,nor do Hit's physical attacks,if he can react that is.

Superman can travel time, Hit's ability is useless against him. PC Superman is one of the fastest 3D character in fiction.

Hit did stopped time when Goku was using tssj blue kaioken times 10 (tier 3-A move) AND Goku did know about Hits timeleap. Now in this match Supes doesn't have a clue about his time freeze.

Show me prove Supes can resist timefreeze. Yes he can time travel but needs time to do so. We are talking about combat speed not traveling speed.

The real cal howard said:
I answered the question before. Hit has to activate his ability. And in that meantime Superman, who has speeds comparable to Archie sonic, blitzes with ease. He [hit] has at best low trillions. Superman, has speeds in triple digit trillions as a lowball, and in a normal ball, in one of the Q speeds. According to Faisal, his peak speed while accelerating is veritably infinite.
No you didn't answer my question. What can Supes do when Hit succeeds freezing time.

actually, I consider that the flying speed of Supa is very similar to his combat speed, and I think that it was considered in that way; but I think that Supa can resist the time stop cuz he possesses hax resistence, but I don't known about those feats...

@Pan Hit. Won't Succeed. He'll be blitzed long before he could have the thought to think of activating it, and according to these guys, he can resist it via his own time hax, which is quicker to activate given his vastly superior speed.

The real cal howard said:
His profile mentions time travel. Also, Goku's profile doesn't mention time resistance either.
time travel is useless as it will only create an alternate reality

however, time reversal itself wud work

Does he have that? I'm talking about Superman, since you brought it up. But the TT brought up is to show that he'd resist Hitto hax. At least I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back