• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized because speedstomps are a thing. Kirby has access to literally everything he ever had. Hit's got a hit on Kirby. Kirby is aware of it. Kirby's peak.

KPR Kirby
Hit (DBS)

Or he could just chill in his pocket dimension, let Kirby flail around trying to damage Hit's intangible ki clone, and then casually send a shockwave attack at him from the pocket dimension.

Either way. No effort required on his part.

And BTW I go off the OBD wiki's profile for Kirby. Not the wanked stats used for him here.

But even if Kirby was universal or some shit. Base Goku with God Ki back in the battle of gods arc reached universe level when he destroyed the combined attack at the end of the fight that was more powerful than the previous combined attack that was going to destroy the universe that Beerus nullified. That version of Goku is fodder to Hit. So even Kirby with stats wanked to universe level is fodder to hit.

WeeklyBattles said:
Xenonolon said:
And BTW I go off the OBD wiki's profile for Kirby. Not the wanked stats used for him here.
Going off of stats not on the profiles here is against the rules
Don't care. I got my own opinions. And as I said even with those stats Kirby still gets fodderized.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Please provide proof. Kirby has defeated several universe level entities.
Base Goku with God Ki in the BOG arc is universal. And Hit matched SSB KKx10 Goku who is leagues above that version of Goku.

Pretty sure your not only breaking the rule of using stats we don't permit, your also basically downgrading Kirby. So I would suggest you stop before you get a warning from the admins.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Xenonolon said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
Please provide proof. Kirby has defeated several universe level entities.
Base Goku with God Ki in the BOG arc is universal. And Hit matched SSB KKx10 Goku who is leagues above that version of Goku.
Yes but Kirby is more versatile.
With the DC/durability advantage Hit has being so overwhelming that doesn't really matter.

The real cal howard said:
Also, Kirby's high end stats aren't baseline either. Dark Mind corrupted a universe, and threatened another with his energy alone.
Do we get a timeframe for how long it took for him to "corrupt" a universe? If it's not all at once it's not universe level. Why would corruption translate into DC/durability? Wouldn't that just be some kind of hax with universal range?

I have no idea what you mean by him "threatening" another universe.

And regardless even if I were to ignore the problems with Dark Mind being universe level Kirby beating him still wouldn't put him on the same level as Hit who is above multiple forms of Goku with each being capable of fodderizing the previous form.

Xenonolon said:
Also, Kirby's high end stats aren't baseline either. Dark Mind corrupted a universe, and threatened another with his energy alone.
Do we get a timeframe for how long it took for him to "corrupt" a universe? If it's not all at once it's not universe level. Why would corruption translate into DC/durability? Wouldn't that just be some kind of hax with universal range?
Fairly good point actually, but Kirby has other universal feats.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Pretty sure your not only breaking the rule of using stats we don't permit, your also basically downgrading Kirby. So I would suggest you stop before you get a warning from the admins.
So i'm not allowed to have my own opinions? I already explained that i'm using the stats you guys have for Kirby for sake of argument even though I disagree with them.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Xenonolon said:
Fairly good point actually, but Kirby has other universal feats.
This'll go on for a long time if I took the trouble to debate all of those feats. So to keep this simple do any of those feats put Kirby multiple orders of magnitude above Universe level like Hit is? That's what they need to do. Baseline universal or just above baseline universal isn't going to cut it.

Xenonolon said:
So i'm not allowed to have my own opinions? I already explained that i'm using the stats you guys have for Kirby for sake of argument even though I disagree with them.
If you have problems with Kirby's ratings then make a content revision thread about it. This is not the thread for it. And where did you say that?

Xenonolon said:
If you have problems with Kirby's ratings then make a content revision thread about it. This is not the thread for it. And where did you say that?
I said something pretty much equivalent to it, but that doesn't really matter.

I know people've already got their minds set in stone that Kirby is at a certain level they want him to be at so going through the trouble to debunk those arguments would be a complete waste of my time.

Then don't downplay Kirby just because you don't agree with whats rated for him.

I could easily play that game and do the same for Hit but it'd get me nowhere, if anything blocked. So don't do so for Kirby.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Then why are you on this site?
To save the sinking ship that is this site, that looks like a joke to every other VS community? To make more accurate the profiles of characters that I can? To troll all of you?

Doesn't matter what my reasons are. For the time being i'm here to debate.

Then don't downplay Kirby just because you don't agree with whats rated for him.
I could easily play that game and do the same for Hit but it'd get me nowhere, if anything blocked. So don't do so for Kirby.
Just said what was on my mind. You can call it downplay but it doesn't really matter as i'm not using the stats I think Kirby should actually have for this debate.

To save the sinking ship that is this site, that looks like a joke to every other VS community? To make more accurate the profiles of characters that I can? To troll all of you?

So you literally admit you are trolling?

LoyalservantofInti said:
So you literally admit you are trolling?
Nice way to zero in on the one part of my post you wanted to see and ignore everything else.

regardless if you have a problem with kirby then make a content revision thread, trolling will get you banned ,the way you acting you sound like a small child who cant understand that his character cant always win

Shadowbokunohero said:
regardless if you have a problem with kirby then make a content revision thread, trolling will get you banned ,the way you acting you sound like a small child who cant understand that his character cant always wi
I don't see what's the problem here. I already said i'm using the stats you guys have for Kirby here even though I don't agree with them for the sake of debate.

How is me just saying I disagree with them trolling?

Xenonolon said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
regardless if you have a problem with kirby then make a content revision thread, trolling will get you banned ,the way you acting you sound like a small child who cant understand that his character cant always wi
I don't see what's the problem here. I already said i'm using the stats you guys have for Kirby here even though I don't agree with them for the sake of debate.

You admitted earlier you hate the site and are trolling it

You said

"To save the sinking ship that is this site, that looks like a joke to every other VS community? To make more accurate the profiles of characters that I can? To troll all of you?"

Xenonolon said:
Shadowbokunohero said:

the problem isnt you disagreeing its the fact that your downplaying kirby

LoyalservantofInti said:
Xenonolon said:
Shadowbokunohero said:

You admitted earlier you hate the site and are trolling it
You said

"To save the sinking ship that is this site, that looks like a joke to every other VS community? To make more accurate the profiles of characters that I can? To troll all of you?"
Notice the question marks I put at the end of each of those. My point was my reasons for being on this site are irrelvant to the debate and there's no reason for me to tell you them.

Well downplaying a character isn't against the rules as long as he does it through the official channels, I. E. talking to an admin about it or via the content revision board.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Xenonolon said:
Shadowbokunohero said:

the problem isnt you disagreeing its the fact that your downplaying kirby
This seems like utterly pointless semantics. Can we get back to the actual debate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back