• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs Goku Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
That title would probably go to Daikoshin.

Isn't the high priest a God? You know it's pretty vage what the wiss like entities are hopefully something clarifies that in the next year.

Nah much like Whis he isn't a god.

Rowknan said:
Probably Hit. His Time Manipulation allowed him to surpass base SSB Kaioken. Which is probably in the ballpark of Black's power. Plus it was also shown that Goku could only keep up with Hit by predicting his next location. He was able to do this as he has mountains of combat experience that Black doesn't have. Plus we haven't seen Black display that amount of technical skill.
his time stop wouldn't do nothing,since Black with his time ring would just go a sec into future and killed him.

Also don't bother with SSB KK since we won't be seeing that again.

Just consider them strong as SSB KKx10 at minimum

I mean,if there's another tournament,you'll see there wond't be KK too

Black goku would win he would adapt to hit's time leap and since hit's raw power is way lower than black goku hit would get destroyed

As of this comment I say Black, Hit can fight Kaioken Goku but he had the advantage of Goku getting weaker the more the fight dragged on. I'd say Black is around the level of power of Kaioken Goku but instead of getting weaker, Black just becomes stronger

Hit will have the upper hand with time stop but Black would learn how to fight it just like Goku.

However, Hit WILL appear later on in the series and fight a stronger Goku.

In the Future Hit will become stronger, but I believe Black beats Hit as of now.

Also It's possible the Time Ring makes Black immune to Time Manipulation.

Inconsclusive, they're battle powers are probably extremely similar and we can only make so many assumptions for now...

Hit's time-manipulation may be negated by Black's ring, putting him at a huge disadvantage. But that's if Black manages to figure it out without being hinted. Hit continuously evolves in terms of power level however, quicker than Black I might add. Black has Goku's abilities in his arsenal of course, including Kamehameha, I.T and considering he literally has all of Goku's knowledge and his physical body, he likely knows kaioken too. Perhaps all his abilities before Goku became a god.

But then again, we haven't seen Hit's best. I don't think Black is going to get any stronger, *spoilers*.....since they'll be fusing in a couple of episodes anyway...

Black goku can improve faster than hit everytime he gets punched he becomes stronger he would adapt to hit's time leap like goku then black goku will easily deafeat hit his current ssr form is stronger than ssb kaioken times 10 goku back at the tournament

^Ignoring the fact that it took few moments for Hit to adapt to the new Kaiokenx10 (which means improving ten times your reflexes/speed...), ignoring also how Hit's time leap grew from 0.1 to 0.5 and also able to freeze goku even during said time leap.

Sounds a bit downplayer to me, no offense intended, of course.

I'm leaning more for inconclusive now, as Black seems to have something like a broken zenkai boost which keeps happening mid battle... That and time-whimey stuff doesn't seem to work that well against him. I'm really not sure on who would take this now. Guess it could go either way.

The biggest problem with this match is how we have no conclusive evidence to suggest how these two you interact to the further extents.

We don't know if Hit's ability to improve could allow him to match Black's seemingly ever active zenkai. We don't know the limits of either.

We don't know if Black's time ring allows him to overcome Hit's Time Leap. The time ring protects the user from alterations in the Time Line but it might do more on that front.

While we know enough of Black's techniques and power-level, we don't know Hit's as he didn't use his assaassination techniques. Maybe's he got even more broken things that he simply didn't use.

I vote inconclusive. There's too much missing information for me to vote for a winner with any confidence.

PaChi2 said:
^Ignoring the fact that it took few moments for Hit to adapt to the new Kaiokenx10 (which means improving ten times your reflexes/speed...), ignoring also how Hit's time leap grew from 0.1 to 0.5 and also able to freeze goku even during said time leap.

Sounds a bit downplayer to me, no offense intended, of course.
Black goku still can improve faster than hit black goku improves everytime he is punched hit can never improve very fast like this goku black will just keep improving and kill hit before he even thinks of improving

Black goku still can improve faster than hit black goku improves everytime he is punched hit can never improve very fast like this goku black will just keep improving and kill hit before he even thinks of improving

Or hit could kill him with killing techniques before he can improve.

Black goku's durability is very high and is very fast and he can adapt to the time leap he would'nt let hit kill him so easily plus hit's raw power is nowhere near goku black's power hit only improves his time leap not his power

This thread should be concluded goku black is now fused with Zamasu he won't have any more feats someone should put the win for black goku or hit I personally think black goku would win due to his scythe and clones and his ability to resist the time stop because he knows all of goku's techniques and powers and he also improved them and made them stronger

Not to mention the fusion would be immortal and keep getting stronger from the damage he takes. He'll eventually become immune to it like Goku did with Kaioken.

DeathReaperX said:
Not to mention the fusion would be immortal and keep getting stronger from the damage he takes. He'll eventually become immune to it like Goku did with Kaioken.
Exactly,so please I want someone to close this thread because it's pointless now and put the win for goku black or hit I think it should be goku black because of the reasons I stated above

common sense states that if someone has to fuse with someone they've reached their peak and NEED more power to become strong enough to beat said opponent. Hit (judging on personalitiy and personal opinion) will never fuse with anyone because he is the greatest hitman in his verse plus he has more techniques he keeps hidden because they would be lethal and probably insta-kill (just a theory) hit has not reached his peak and if he has we have'nt seen it (yet) but i know black has because he has to resort to fusion. hit wins and thats the outcome

@DeathReaper ...I'm fairly sure fused characters usually have an entirely separate profile of their own. Otherwise, Vegito would be listed as a key in Vegeta or Goku's profile. Because of that, Fused Zamasu wouldn't be used for this battle.

FateAlbane said:
@DeathReaper ...I'm fairly sure fused characters usually have an entirely separate profile of their own. Otherwise, Vegito would be listed as a key in Vegeta or Goku's profile. Because of that, Fused Zamasu wouldn't be used for this battle.
agreed

lets keep it with goku black and hit

This is a bad stomp.

Hit is, basically ten times SSB Goku

But Goku got some zenkai and Black is actually much stronget than him and can cut though space-time

Both have self-imporvent

But Black starts stronger, so Hit would die before even having time to match Black.

If this is a logical fight, taking their stats at face value, the 0.5 time stop while black is standing there, frozen... its millions upon millions of universal level strikes and the use of assasination techniques to top it off.

Highly debatable, Hit's individual punches aren't universal and probably cap at high multi-galaxy at best, bear in mind the only reason he managed to hurt SSB characters was because timeskip allowed him to stack damge.

Being able to dish out milions of universal level strikes in under a second, effectively makes that character multi-universal, which Hit is not ranked at.

Universal means the character has enough power to destroy a universe one time, and/or with one of their strongest attacks. Not a million times in 0.5 seconds with a barrage of punches.

I don't doubt that Hit can throw a universe-level punch, but the type of punch it would be would be more along the lines of the clash Goku and Beerus did. A punch where they focus a lot of their energy into and take the time to wind up. Not a barrage of a million punches in under a second.

Multi universal is being able two destroy multiple universe and their space time continuum hit is universal not universal+. But he is trying to say hit can do million of universal strikes. While they obviously don't add up to multi universal cause that like universal level times infinite times infintie times 3. They would hurt black a lot.

Nope that's not how is works hit can literally do millions of punches that would destroy the universe millions of times over. But he wouldn't be multi universal because he needs to destroy the space time continuum of those's universes so you know try again.

Huesito88 said:
Nope that's not how is works hit can literally do millions of punches that would destroy the universe millions of times over. But he wouldn't be multi universal because he needs to destroy the space time continuum of those's universes so you know try again.
Hit doesn't have punches that can destroy the universe millions of times over the only thing that allowed hit to battle goku and deafeat Vegeta was his time-leap but hit's raw power is actually way weaker than Vegeta's and goku's raw power

He still hurt and fought a kaio Ken times 10 goku. Who even if we say he was half as strong that's still universal.

Hit's raw power weaker than goku and vegeta's? I'm afraid must disagree because:

Against vegeta he wasnt even trying and vegeta stated that the attacks were weak, yet, the last punch Hit gave to him wasnt "weak".

To hurt Goku SSBBx10 (who has ten times the durability of SSB since kaioken boosts every stat), he must have power close to his SSB form AT LEAST (which is universal).

How I see this fight: Hit using his empowered Time Leap vs SSB goku for the first time (which almost KO'd him).

Now that I think of this again, if Hit got this as a job (to assassinate Goku Black) then I can see Hit winning, if it just some random fight then Goku Black has got this.

PaChi2 said:
Hit's raw power weaker than goku and vegeta's? I'm afraid must disagree because:

Against vegeta he wasnt even trying and vegeta stated that the attacks were weak, yet, the last punch Hit gave to him wasnt "weak".

To hurt Goku SSBBx10 (who has ten times the durability of SSB since kaioken boosts every stat), he must have power close to his SSB form AT LEAST (which is universal).

How I see this fight: Hit using his empowered Time Leap vs SSB goku for the first time (which almost KO'd him).
Hit was punching goku and Vegeta in there pressure points that's why they were damaged also hit's time leap catches the opponent off guard Vegeta wasn't able to defend himself because he couldn't figure out how to dodge the time leap so every time hit punches Vegeta Vegeta is vulnerable and can't defend himself any charcter in dragon ball that is caught off guard can be harmed by any simple thing one example is when goku deafeated golden freiza goku was injured by a simple ki blast just because he dropped his guard

Honestly hit could've killed goku at the end of their fight because goku even stated it himself

so making this common sense, unless black is stronger (not equal to, because it would end in the same result as goku) than SSBKKx10 goku, which is highly unlikely, he should be able to beat hit BUT he must do it quick, which is still highly unlikely because hit proved he can tank and indure damage, because hit will improve quickly and his time leap might improve to like 0.10 sec or something i just dont see black winning, goku struggled and almost lost to a restricted hit, now imagine all restrictions off hit fighting against goku then, goku would have surely lost, andthe same would happen to black

DatBoyNorbit said:
Honestly hit could've killed goku at the end of their fight because goku even stated it himself

so making this common sense, unless black is stronger (not equal to, because it would end in the same result as goku) than SSBKKx10 goku, which is highly unlikely, he should be able to beat hit BUT he must do it quick, which is still highly unlikely because hit proved he can tank and indure damage, because hit will improve quickly and his time leap might improve to like 0.10 sec or something i just dont see black winning, goku struggled and almost lost to a restricted hit, now imagine all restrictions off hit fighting against goku then, goku would have surely lost, andthe same would happen to black
Black goku is actually stronger than ssb kaioken times 10 goku because ssb goku in the black goku arc is equal and maybe stronger than ssb kaioken times 10 goku in the tournament arc because of the zenkai boosts he got also black goku could finish hit quickly if he wants with his scythe and his clones the clones can surround hit his time leap won't do much because the clones will never end while the scythe is very powerful and could destroy hit with one slice since it can tear dimensions also black goku can adapt to the time leap and will not get killed before he adapts because black goku proved he is very durable he could take a point blank range galick gun from super trunks and survived a beating from ssb Vegeta after training

Aldahshan93161 said:
DatBoyNorbit said:

Black goku is actually stronger than ssb kaioken times 10 goku because ssb goku in the black goku arc is equal and maybe stronger than ssb kaioken times 10 goku in the tournament arc because of the zenkai boosts he got also black goku could finish hit quickly if he wants with his scythe and his clones the clones can surround hit his time leap won't do much because the clones will never end while the scythe is very powerful and could destroy hit with one slice since it can tear dimensions also black goku can adapt to the time leap and will not get killed before he adapts because black goku proved he is very durable he could take a point blank range galick gun from super trunks and survived a beating from ssb Vegeta after training
proof THAT goku is stronger than SSBKKx10 form against Hit i seen no training really just goku kicking jokes with the omni king

Goku got two zenkai boosts from his fights with black goku he also proved to be equal and maybe even stronger than Vegeta after training since goku held fusion Zamasu's blast with his kamehamaha Vegeta wasn't able to do that alone although fusion Zamasu was holding back

In this case we have several things to factor in

This is basically 2 zenkais vs KKx10

In the Frieza Saga we saw that the maximum potential of a zenkai is a massive multiplier, making Goku go from 5-A to Low 4-C.

We also know that Goku Black abused the zenkai to its maximum potential each time he came close to losing

So much in fact, that Super Trunks went from being stronger / on par with Goku Black SSR & F Zamasu, to being fodder even with his Galick Gun against Goku Black SSR.

From that boost alone, I think Goku Black SSR easily is superior to Goku SSBKKx10.

Then we have the fact that Goku SSBKKx10 had a massively depleting stamina as well.

From this, its pretty easy to say that Goku Black wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back